Walk up Cadair Idris

Dennis is fit and raring to go

That may be overstating my position just very slightly Paul....But I can confirm my attendance and also that I cannot as of this moment in time claim Gout as my excuse for not making it!:augie

Guess I'll just have to think up another:aidan

Rucksack Packed! Just waiting for the nod :augie Looks like an early morning start for me lads :blast Sure you don't fancy a lie in :D (I forgot to tell me boss that my plans had changed, so I still have an early finish on Friday :bounce1, so I may still be able to get the happy Hour :nenau (3 till 5 :beerjug:) down the kings in, just to help me sleep you understand

Weather is looking good.

Allan don't forget your knotted handkerchief for the sun.:D

Are you dropping your rucksack off before I leave tomorrow morning.

Weather is looking good.
Are you dropping your rucksack off before I leave tomorrow morning.

Nod been given :thumb2
I will take it with me :thumb Boots in the back bag, and will wear my bike gear up the mountain, coz I'm ard OKAY :D
I will carry it, just incase I am a bit late or something. That way I will be able to catch you up. Just don't use my bacon butties for the crumb trail, as I will still eat em cold :D
I hope there will be a loo there as I will need my constitutional before we go up and will need some drinking water for my camelbac!

Due to the pressure put upon me by someone who used to be a close friend (you know who you are), I will make tomorrow ready for Saturday morning sausages baps. If you want one then reply to this message. I will also bring a choice of red or brown sauce. You can bring or make your own tea or coffee. :D

If you're not a meat eater I will find a piece of withered lettuce and mouldy bread for you :augie

P.S. These will be butcher sausages not cheap ones. :cool::thumb
P.P.S. The lettuce could be grass that has been shit on by a cow :D

Due to the pressure put upon me by someone who used to be a close friend (you know who you are), I will make tomorrow ready for Saturday morning sausages baps. If you want one then reply to this message. I will also bring a choice of red or brown sauce. You can bring or make your own tea or coffee. :D

If you're not a meat eater I will find a piece of withered lettuce and mouldy bread for you :augie

P.S. These will be butcher sausages not cheap ones. :cool::thumb
P.P.S. The lettuce could be grass that has been shit on by a cow :D

Snorker bap for me please, and don't let PW near it! :augie

Footware

I shall be mostly wearing these old classics .... bought from Ellis Brigham 43 years ago for an expedition to Greenland ... only wish I was as fit and slim as then :D

Attachments

• Boots.jpg
    Boots.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 21
Names in the hat are:

Me
PW Cymru
Trangwales (I will personally kick him all the way up:D)
Dennis
Yamonda1
Tina Trim (maybe) :nenau:nenau
Ronnie69
Allan Davies

Camping are:

PW Cymru
Trangwales
Maybe me (Probably not, too much cooking to do :blast)

If this is not right pipe up now :D

Back
Top Bottom