Walk up Cadair Idris

Due to the pressure put upon me by someone who used to be a close friend (you know who you are), I will make tomorrow ready for Saturday morning sausages baps. If you want one then reply to this message. I will also bring a choice of red or brown sauce. You can bring or make your own tea or coffee. :D

If you're not a meat eater I will find a piece of withered lettuce and mouldy bread for you :augie

P.S. These will be butcher sausages not cheap ones. :cool::thumb
P.P.S. The lettuce could be grass that has been shit on by a cow :D

For the veggies I have just managed to secure a good local veggie sausage (thanks to Allan Davies) :D:D

Let me know if you fancy one.:augie

Names in the hat are:

Me
PW Cymru
Trangwales (I will personally kick him all the way up:D)
Dennis
Yamonda1
Tina Trim (maybe) :nenau:nenau
Ronnie69
Allan Davies

Camping are:

PW Cymru
Trangwales
Maybe me (Probably not, too much cooking to do :blast)

If this is not right pipe up now :D

And Dave's friends to help with the cooking ...

Attachments

• visit1.jpg
    visit1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 46
Due to the pressure put upon me by someone who used to be a close friend (you know who you are), I will make tomorrow ready for Saturday morning sausages baps. If you want one then reply to this message. I will also bring a choice of red or brown sauce. You can bring or make your own tea or coffee. :D

If you're not a meat eater I will find a piece of withered lettuce and mouldy bread for you :augie

P.S. These will be butcher sausages not cheap ones. :cool::thumb
P.P.S. The lettuce could be grass that has been shit on by a cow :D

is this as well as, or instead of, the bacon butties referred to earlier ?

butcher made sorsidges and HP / brown sauce sounds good :drool :thumb2 Count me in. Is it possible to have one of those and one of the bacon ones?

That google says £4 to park at the bottom - I'll come out in a rash if I have to pay that.:eek :eek:onyack

If I had any sense I'd camp to avoid getting up at 4ish Saturday morning, but I can't remember how to work my tent it's so long since I used it (that once :blast ) and it may take me 3 hours to pack. I kid you not. :( :eek

If I follow the postcode for the campsite (LL36 9AJ) will I find you lot easily enough? In the (hopefully unlikely) event I get lost/delayed, don't wait, carry on - I will stay pay for the butties if someone tells me who and how much to pay :angel

is this as well as, or instead of, the bacon butties referred to earlier ?

butcher made sorsidges and HP / brown sauce sounds good :drool :thumb2 Count me in. Is it possible to have one of those and one of the bacon ones?

That google says £4 to park at the bottom - I'll come out in a rash if I have to pay that.:eek :eek:onyack

If I had any sense I'd camp to avoid getting up at 4ish Saturday morning, but I can't remember how to work my tent it's so long since I used it (that once :blast ) and it may take me 3 hours to pack. I kid you not. :( :eek

If I follow the postcode for the campsite (LL36 9AJ) will I find you lot easily enough? In the (hopefully unlikely) event I get lost/delayed, don't wait, carry on - I will stay pay for the butties if someone tells me who and how much to pay :angel

Right, these are the rules:

• There are no fecking bacon butties :blast
  • There are sausage butties :D
I will post my mobile number up tomorrow or PM people to help out. If all else fails find a pub, get pissed and then post a report up. :D

Order received. :thumb

Right, these are the rules:
  • There are no fecking bacon butties :blast
  • There are sausage butties :D
I will post my mobile number up tomorrow or PM people to help out. If all else fails find a pub, get pissed and then post a report up. :D

Order received. :thumb

Sausages cooked :thumb

Rucksack packed :thumb

I have PMed my mobile to those who I think haven't got it, all is well.

Everything ready, can't wait. See you all in the morning :thumb

You have my mobile Ronnie, ring me if there are problems with finding the place. :thumb

Don't intend to leave anyone behind ;)

Well what a grand day with grand people and sunshine all the way ... so much so that I now look like a skinny red panda :D

I won't post scenic pics as we all have pretty much the same views so's here's the 'human element' ...

Big thanks to Dave for the sausage barm and the original idea and to the rest for making it such an enjoyable time despite my sore feet .....

Peter

Attachments

• Mountain walk 002.jpg
    Mountain walk 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
  • Mountain walk 003.jpg
    Mountain walk 003.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Mountain walk 006.jpg
    Mountain walk 006.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 34
Well what a grand day with grand people and sunshine all the way ... so much so that I now look like a skinny red panda :D
Peter

Ditto from me - great day - thanks to all for the laughs, and Dave for the egg baps lovingly cooked at 0430 and lovingly delivered later (note to self - must buy him a catering trailer ....)

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Attachments

• Cadair_02.jpg
    Cadair_02.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Cadair_03.jpg
    Cadair_03.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 59
Great day out, knees are shot and I feel like a horse has kicked me.:D

Here's a few pics

1. Robin off-piste

2-3 Some were brave and sat on top of the big drop, others not so.

4. The big drop.

Attachments

• DSC00365 trang.JPG
    DSC00365 trang.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00373 peter.JPG
    DSC00373 peter.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00374 Al.JPG
    DSC00374 Al.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00376 drop.JPG