anybody playin out sunday...

Hey Rich, I think I owe you an apology for tail-gating you a bit. I didn't realise you were still getting acclimatized :beerjug:

No worries mate... I just look forward to the day I can make as much progress as the rest of you :thumb

Sounds like a good day was had- cycle race took a bit longer than expected, but my nephew did well for his first race. 19.5 miles in 1hr 4 mins up some bl**dy big hills in the trough.

Did go to Hawes via Ingleton and got there about 1pm. Did look around but presume you were all gone by then. Went home via Sedbergh and Devils and got rained on too. Went over Quernmore anf half way over the sun came out again.

Will definately be up for a ride out sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Saying that, soon be Easter and Knott End cafe will be open on a Wednesday night- how about we make that a regular meet up??

Saying that, soon be Easter and Knott End cafe will be open on a Wednesday night- how about we make that a regular meet up??

Isn't Knott end the tuesday night meet ?? :confused::confused::confused:

I thought it was -

Mondays - St Annes..

Tuesdays - Knott End/Glasson Dock

Wednesdays - Hen and Chickens / Scotch piper / Southport Prom...

Thursdays is rest day... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks all

Hey Rich, I think I owe you an apology for tail-gating you a bit. I didn't realise you were still getting acclimatized :beerjug:

Me too guys!!:augie
we had a great day so thanks to Janie for posting and CJ for leading and not forgetting anchor man Andy.That last stretch down to Devils was at a good pace.
Graham & Sharon (02 black 1150 GSA):thumb2

Well guys; glad to have caught up with some of you at Devils - looks like i may missed some good crack but plenty more wall to wall sun this year i think:D

Hey all, many thanks for helping me get a couple of hundred more miles under the belt - brilliant ride out, we got a bit damp when we left Devil's for Caton, but by the time we got there it was dry again in time for tea and cake ;)

Cheers to all for helping remember why I got my licence in the first place :D
and apologies to anyone who may have been behind me at any point, if I made you brake a bit more than you were expecting :hide

Rich (white/black 1200 GSA)

next time your off work giss a shout and we can go play........i know so lovely roads...just made for a gsa.....lol
janie x

Nice route C-J :thumb. Wish I could have made it for this ride out :( Looks like a good time was had by all......see you at the next one :thumb

Back
Top Bottom