anybody playin out sunday...

Janie

Reaction score
anybody out for a mooch.............that don't include muddy roads and fields...:)

Planning on doing a bit of the Dales, heading out of Preston, Settle, Hawes, then down to Devils Bridge

my of my favorite rides..........coming down from kirkby stephen to sedbergh then down to devils and then down to caton......watch out for the power rangers on the hawes road over the moors.....:)

my of my favorite rides..........coming down from kirkby stephen to sedbergh then down to devils and then down to caton......watch out for the power rangers on the hawes road over the moors.....:)

If they hold us up we'll just barge our way through... :D:D:D

Janie if you want to come we're leaving from Altrincham area at 9 ish?

awesome.

used to live in (and work in chorlton).

more the merrier.

hows about the total garage on the A56/dunham road (just off the M56 Junction 7) at about 9am.

will confirm for sure tomorrow :thumb

mmmmmmm carrot cake from battery park cafe in chorlton. best carrot cake in the world

awesome.

used to live in (and work in chorlton).

more the merrier.

hows about the total garage on the A56/dunham road (just off the M56 Junction 7) at about 9am.

will confirm for sure tomorrow :thumb

mmmmmmm carrot cake from battery park cafe in chorlton. best carrot cake in the world

Subject to confirmation, 9ish at the aforementioned money grabbing establishment it is. Cheers.

thinkit's gonna be a dash uop the motorway to get onto the good roads but hey ho :rolleyes:

dammit... I want to play out :(

any idea how long you'll be out and about?
I need to get some more miles under me belt (if you don't mind a bit of a newbie coming along, time permitting!)

i guess most of the day?

can always head off early if you need to go?

as for newbie... more than welcome. im still easing back in to this... only ridden my bike once in the dry since i got it last october... tis a bit spritely

dammit... I want to play out :(

any idea how long you'll be out and about?
I need to get some more miles under me belt (if you don't mind a bit of a newbie coming along, time permitting!)

I'll be going down to the meeting point from Chorlton if you fancy it.
Regards
Daren

Right... Sounds like we have a gathering. :D:D:D:D:D

Due to me being a wuss and not going out in the rain tomorrow my bike is currently in Preston...

So I'm going to meet everyone at the Tickled Trout just off Junction 31 of the M6.. There's a petrol station just as you get off the motorway...

tickledtrout.jpg

Can I suggest aiming to get here for 10am.... Oh and this is Sunday morning just so no one gets confused and turns up tomorrow !!:blast

Another club I ride with are meeting here at 10:30, so we don't want to get confused.... !!

Can everyone else who's coming co-ordinate theyre meeting points to get to the Tickled Trout for 10am, then I'll lead a ride out from there up into the Dales and back... (will work on route now)...

See you all soooooon:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom