Child Friendly?

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi, i'm keen to make this my first GSer event.. i normally take my 14 year old son on trips like this..... honest answer here, is this event child friendly? or is it a field of drunken men showing their bottoms.....

i'm assuming that the storyteller and kite flying means the will be other kids... if so mine will bugger off and make new friends then i can get smashed and show my bottom....

It's a genuine family event.

Didn't see any bottoms last year and although many were paralytic
later in the evening they seemed able to behave appropriately....the grown-ups...not the kids :blast

Have a look at the 2009 pictures and words HERE to get an idea.

:beerjug:

Don't hesitate I've been taking my daughter Holley since she was 9yrs old, she's 13 this year and once again has conned her big sister into letting her come again, she's starting to believe it's her right to come.:thumb2

I don't have kids, but thought it very kid/wife etc friendly.

There were a few nice bottoms, too.......

And many, many fat, hairy ones. :D

Better take him to GOTC for the Friday afternoon drinking session on the campsite, something he will never forget (or remember).

:jager:jager:jager

Your son will be fine, few kids there last yr....inc one or two on gs's lol ! :D :thumb2

I'm not sure what our Son did last year.

He arrived with us, and left with us, not sure about the bit inbetween :nenau

It's a safe place, and it's a friendly place.

It''s also VERY kid friendly.....

... It's a safe place, and it's a friendly place. It''s also VERY kid friendly.....
The Hograost is the perfect GS event to take kids.

I've taken my 15yr old before, but this year I'll probably take the 9yr old. :thumb2

I remember Fletcher at the 2007 Hoggy......

170808042_n5yum-M.jpg

.... i normally take my 14 year old son on trips like this..... honest answer here, is this event child friendly? .......

.....she's 13 this year and once again has conned her big sister into letting her come again, she's starting to believe it's her right to come.

there ya are now he's sorted..:augie

the three 6X offspring have all visited in the past, and I expect at least two of them to be there this year - those aged 11 & 16. If you're coming by car, bring bicycles, footballs, whatever they're into and they'll have a great time.

t If you're coming by car, bring bicycles, footballs, whatever they're into and they'll have a great time.

Spot on:thumb

We're booked, me, missus and the boys (11 & 15). Our friends too, probably, with girls the same age.

VERY child friendly, they'll love the doughnuts:D

Bring all your kids. We need judges for the gary glitter lookalike competition :D

Back
Top Bottom