Contact number

Mandylicious

Member Supported Charities
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I suggest that you keep note of my mobile no. just in case you are delayed for any reason and may not make a check point. I will be contactable all weekend.

Safe journey and see you all Fri.

:aidan

nice one mandy :thumb:thumb

ps what will aidan think with all these strange men phoning you just before he goes to america :augie:D:D:D

long as its not ash calling itll be fine :D

please don't ring herself after 10.00pm until after the mmmmmmmt.
she needs her beauty sleep more than ever.
thank you. :augie
[ and she cant speak correctly with her gnashers soaking in jeyes fluid on her bedside cupboard ]

And anoda' din'.

I’m goin' t'keep dat numba' in some special place – ya' know – real close t'my heart so's dat if eva' I dig near t'where ya' live ah' can call ya' down so's dat ya'’ll be all eyebally t'do some real supa fine doodads wid me.

And anoda' din'.

I’m goin' t'keep dat numba' in some special place – ya' know – real close t'my heart so's dat if eva' I dig near t'where ya' live ah' can call ya' down so's dat ya'’ll be all eyebally t'do some real supa fine doodads wid me.

No bother, you're welcome anytime :hug

......... what will aidan think with all these strange men phoning you ............

Phone rings @ 2.30 am - Paddy (home unexpectedly) answers & shouts "why don't you ring the feckin met office".
Paddy's missus says"who's that".
"Some feckin gobshite wantin to know if the coast is clear" mutters Pady.

nice one mandy :thumb:thumb

ps what will aidan think with all these strange men phoning you just before he goes to america :augie:D:D:D

if it means herself has gone by the time he returns.
i would imagine he would be coq a hoop ........................:aidan

:augie

I suggest that you keep note of my mobile no. just in case you are delayed for any reason and may not make a check point. I will be contactable all weekend.

Safe journey and see you all Fri.

+447725201521

Please note the change to the start of the number :thumb

just rang the number and the wee irish voice said hello big boy do you wanna know what I'm wearing :yikes :yikes :yikes

Back
Top Bottom