Need to move a car on transporter (Wirral ) just 5 miles

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Need to move a SWB Land Rover (no MOT etc ) for 5 miles only.
Live Wirral, anyone know/recommend someone with a low loader/fixed bar that could do this for me? Only a small job but saves lots of hassle:)

:beerjug: Kenny

Need to move a SWB Land Rover (no MOT etc ) for 5 miles only.
Live Wirral, anyone know/recommend someone with a low loader/fixed bar that could do this for me? Only a small job but saves lots of hassle:)

:beerjug: Kenny

Bite the bullet........................and dodge the law:augie

Dunno If your law is the same as ours BUT if you tow on a rope the vehicle needs to be taxed

BUT

If you tow on a straight pole (rigid) then it is a trailer and you need to stick your plates on the rear of the trailer! and tax is not required

I've just had a car moved from Plymouth to Warwicks, using a site called Shiply.com. You post what you want moved, where to and from and then shipping companies reverse bid for your business. Its very cool actually to see the price come down... Mine started at £230 and landed up at £113.

Feckin ell Kenny !
Your gonna look like a right twat driving around in that.

Feckin ell Kenny !
Your gonna look like a right twat driving around in that.

I've been called worse :augie

Bull bars and probably roll cage coming off ( hello Mr Ebay ) and some of the bling will be painted black ( clashes with mypurple shell suit at the moment:( )

Attachments

• class.JPG
    class.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 336
The seller obviously had a taste bypass:blast

Checker plate hell and more tasteless bars than a cruise ship:augie

As a "Phantom Bodger" what have you bought? I use checker plate to hide corrosion, dents and other "mishaps!"

No it is not one of mine, far too much Bling! :comfort

WTF is that all about then?

That is,without a shadow of a doubt,the most horrific,pile of scrap I have seen on four wheels.

Set fire to it quickly,or bring it over and we can bury it in the field

WTF is that all about then?

That is,without a shadow of a doubt,the most horrific,pile of scrap I have seen on four wheels.

Set fire to it quickly,or bring it over and we can bury it in the field

Kenny should have gone to Specsavers:blast

Hope it was cheap:augie

Bloody 'ell - my poor eyes! The exterior is questionable, but the interior :eek - what possessed him to do that to the doors?

Back
Top Bottom