4th-6th June Combinations

Lamble

Reaction score
I know that some are looking at camping at the monthly meal meet up pub, the weekend of 4th-6th June.

What I'd like to let you know is that's also the weekend of TTs Travel Event, just a short throttle twist away. Down the hill turn left.

We'll have ride out's, talks and if I can get final confirmation, for the final time, finally,:blast a rather special evening's entertainment, although secrecy forbids me from letting on as to who it will be.
Let's just say only a few people are instantly recognised by their first names alone, Elvis, Barrack, Beyonce, Sooty...well it's none of them, although Sooty does a good turn but it's a bit blue and xxxx rated involving threesomes, hands everywhere and spraying "water". Dirty little bear.

Be delighted if you'd combine the two, your camp out and our Travel event.

I'll hopefully have more info by next weekend.:beerjug:

Sounds a good un Lamble, I've spoken to Chris at the Price's arms and I belive the camping option is on for that weekend, with a barby if the weather is kind to us. I will confirm this on the next monthly meeting night out.:thumb

Ps Cawl is on the cards very soon:thumb:thumb

PW,

Well that only leaves the 5th and 6th, although it might be a bit of a trudge if you have the Portsmouth over-nighter.

I've got tickets for Stereophonics on the Saturday, but would welcome a bimble on the Sunday.

PW,

Well that only leaves the 5th and 6th, although it might be a bit of a trudge if you have the Portsmouth over-nighter.

Plus the divorce I'd be dealing with :eek:

I'll also be at the stereophonics concert on the 5th. :thumb2

Oh Dear,seeing as we're all trotting out the excuses....I can't make it either as I will be North of the border :flag :eek:onyack

Two wheel Humvee, I'd like a quotation for some Travel Event stickers. Can you give me a call at TT.

Cheers,

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom