An excellent weekend was had.

Thank You

First of i would like to thank Liwood & Davy for stopping and helping Peter and I on Friday when we came off the bike. Im resting the leg plenty and getting loads of pampering :D. Thank you to Jochen, Davy, Streaky & everyone else who has got in touch with Peter asking about me, and who has asked after me on the site. Hope you all had a good weekend but by the looks of the pics i would say that you's all had a good time. It was great to see some old faces again & new ones. Thank you for the warm welcome we got when we arrived down on saturday nite, Aiden & Mandy thanks for the B&B it was class. Norm hope your doing ok also, Ash im still milking it for the attention :augie lol. It was a good weekend hope to see you all again soon take care folks. :kissy2 :kissy2

1 more to log in and thank you

1 more to log and thank you all.
:beerjug:
A big thanks to Mandy Aidan Jochen , Jo Ken Brian & Geraldine + Eoin Orla Kev and Mide + Daka sticker man plus the shirts and anyone else who I have forgotten.:JB I got the 9:15 pm sailing out of Rosslare then bimbbled thru Wales on the A40 into the Brecon Beacons staying with my folks .Monday back to Hampshire beating the rain.Tuesday bike looked like a courrier had been using it for a month.A couple of hours scrubbing prepped it for a M O T. Yes it flew thru. Thanks to all great to meet lots of great guys and girls for my first trip to Ireland I think I got home easily compared with Ash .
Hope to see you all again soon .
The person who managed not to get photographed . :mmmm

Many thanks

PhysioJo and I had a great time. It was good to meet you and to ride your beautiful roads. special thanks to Mandy, Aidan and the team.

We will see you again.

Regards

Pathologic.

B*LL*CKS.
You & bb1 don't qualify as reliable. And as for jealous :blast
Lads, get the girlies teach youse how to ride bikes, before ya hurt yerselves :comfort

:p :p

Your not still sore about the swimming costume piccy:nenau:nenau

are you::augie

maybe ya could put it on again and try to keep up with Orla on her Swim-a-Mile event:D:D

Attachments

• jockser1.jpg
    jockser1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 161
lmfao

how many lengths is it again

(might try it)

joch you could do with some o that sure

I have to say when we stopped at the roadside our Geraldine was lit heading up that road, so have to say you go girl you have def built up your confidence as for her speeding it is a big YES.

Well as for the photo of Jochen in his red speedos what can i say :blast :augie. They are very fetching and sexy looking lol:hide

I have to say when we stopped at the roadside our Geraldine was lit heading up that road, so have to say you go girl you have def built up your confidence as for her speeding it is a big YES.

.... and as for you missy,,,,,,,:rob,,,,,,,,, you be quite and look after that ankle of yours:kissy2

Back
Top Bottom