Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Nice but unfortunate husband.

Thank you

As always, after any event there are many people that we need to acknowledge and thank.

This weekend would not have happened at all but for the help of our volunteers who manned the various checkpoints around the country.

Brian & Geraldine
    Jo & Ken
    Eoin & Orla
    Kev & Mide

Many Tossers came a long way to join us on the first MMMMT and we really appreciate the efforts you all make to attend our events. It was good to see you and we hope you all had a good time to yourselves.

So, on behalf of Mandy, Jochen and myself, a huge thank you to you all.

There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Well I didn;t get any calls to come and help

So I take it all safe and well?
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    We wont mention Norm then. hope you get sorted quickly Norm
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    As always, after any event there are many people that we need to acknowledge and thank.

This weekend would not have happened at all but for the help of our volunteers who manned the various checkpoints around the country.

Brian & Geraldine
    Jo & Ken
    Eoin & Orla
    Kev & Mide

Many Tossers came a long way to join us on the first MMMMT and we really appreciate the efforts you all make to attend our events. It was good to see you and we hope you all had a good time to yourselves.

So, on behalf of Mandy, Jochen and myself, a huge thank you to you all.

..................... ....................
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Well done to all involved. A great weekend, well run.
    A special thanks to Kev & Mide for the assistance and hospitality today.
    I hope ye got to Kerry safely.

A special thanks to Kev & Mide for the assistance and hospitality today.
    I hope ye got to Kerry safely.
    just what this site is about meeting new friends thanks a million

Thanks to all

Well done to all involved in the weekend, both organisers and participants!

Great time had by all I think!

Took it easy on the way down, between 100 - 120 km/h.... got 380 km from the tank!

And a big 'Thank You' from me too :

To Aidan & Mandy for all their work in making this a crackin' weekend

To Brian, Geraldine, Ken, Jo, Orla, Eoin, Kev & Mide for doing the checkpoints. Without you it wouldn't have worked

To Trev for the company & craic on the road, for the tay in his mammies & the great t-shirts

And to everyone who turned up for the weekend. Without youse turning up we'd have had a very quiet weekend

I don't know about the rest of youse but I much preferred riding around in a small group (just the 2 of us ) and meeting different people at each checkpoint that riding at the front or back of a group of 40+. I think we might do this again sometime.......
    Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you !

Remember, experience only means that you screw-up less often.

Yes , well done to all the organisers and helpers.
    You did well and made the event run smoothly.
    Much preferred the ability to ride the route at your own pace without being stuck in a log jam.
    Looking forward to the next one

big thanks to everyone involved,Organisers,those that gave up their time to man checkpoints etc, and to the many people (characters) that i met..
    Ash...you're wastin you're time mate,a career in standup methinks,...Hairnet an Mr K for singlehandedly trying to eat and drink us out of ression!,...Reonvore..i hav'nt felt as sick on a Sun morn in years..ye are a feckin legend Soooooo boyyyyy!...whens the next one????

M iles, and
    M iles, and
    M iles, and
    M iles, and then your
    T ea

What a fantastic weekend! Thank you so much to Mandy, Aidan and Jochen for organising and to Brian and Geraldine, Jo and Ken, Eoin and Orla, and Kev and Mide for checkpointing.

I really liked the flexible approach to the whole thing and the element of mystery was great too. Thanks to everyone for giving such a warm welcome to my son, Alex - he really enjoyed it.

I didn't get saying hello to nearly as many people as I wanted to - Sunday morning comes around too quickly, you keep thinking that such a great weekend doesn't end at all, so apologies to those and I hope to meet you at another one.

Thanks again,

Feargal and Alex.

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Another thank you to all involved in the smooth running of the weekend and another vote for the format:
    Totally agree about the freedom of not riding in convoy, but the security of knowing there are others on the same route (unless you navigate like me) that will be able to help or just to see a bike a quarter mile ahead or a headlight in the mirrors occassionally is both reassurring and sociable.

I would definately do another event like this.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Many thanks as well from Brendy and Marie.....thoroughly enjoyed it

What a cracking weekend, great to see so many new people who where new to site enjoy themselves so much and be made feel so welcome by everyone. Aidan and Jochen swear they don't but much work into this that's its fun for them but i have my doubts as always you do a great job.

Aidan always gives all the credit to Mandy, she puts so much work into making sure we all have a decent place to stay no matter what is thrown at her, we are lucky to have you. Thank you for all your hard work

A great idea looking forward to next one, it was our pleasure to help out.

Jo & Ken

What a great weekend!!!

So nice to meet new people and get to put faces to names(and then promptly forget them)

great to catsh up with tossers we've met before too!

The format was really fun, the mysteriousness really added to the weekend

Aidan, Mandy and Jochen - what can I say?
    Fantastic weekend Thank you all so much for the time and effort you put in to make it all happen. It was a privilege to help.

Quote Originally Posted by reonvore View Post
    just what this site is about meeting new friends thanks a million

i hear your buying a new trench coat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast