Thank you

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
As always, after any event there are many people that we need to acknowledge and thank.

This weekend would not have happened at all but for the help of our volunteers who manned the various checkpoints around the country.

Brian & Geraldine
Jo & Ken
Eoin & Orla
Kev & Mide

Many Tossers came a long way to join us on the first MMMMT and we really appreciate the efforts you all make to attend our events. It was good to see you and we hope you all had a good time to yourselves.

So, on behalf of Mandy, Jochen and myself, a huge thank you to you all. :clap:clap

:bow:bow

We wont mention Norm then. :tears :tears :comfort hope you get sorted quickly Norm :blast :kissy2

As always, after any event there are many people that we need to acknowledge and thank.

This weekend would not have happened at all but for the help of our volunteers who manned the various checkpoints around the country.

Brian & Geraldine
Jo & Ken
Eoin & Orla
Kev & Mide

Many Tossers came a long way to join us on the first MMMMT and we really appreciate the efforts you all make to attend our events. It was good to see you and we hope you all had a good time to yourselves.

So, on behalf of Mandy, Jochen and myself, a huge thank you to you all. :clap:clap

:bow:bow

.....................:stupid ....................:beerjug:

Well done to all involved. A great weekend, well run. :jager
A special thanks to Kev & Mide for the assistance and hospitality today. :clap
I hope ye got to Kerry safely.

A special thanks to Kev & Mide for the assistance and hospitality today. :clap
I hope ye got to Kerry safely.

just what this site is about meeting new friends thanks a million

:beerjug::bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thanks to all

Well done to all involved in the weekend, both organisers and participants!

Great time had by all I think!

Took it easy on the way down, between 100 - 120 km/h.... got 380 km from the tank!:thumb

And a big 'Thank You' from me too :

To Aidan & Mandy for all their work in making this a crackin' weekend :clap

To Brian, Geraldine, Ken, Jo, Orla, Eoin, Kev & Mide for doing the checkpoints. Without you it wouldn't have worked :bow

To Trev for the company & craic on the road, for the tay in his mammies & the great t-shirts :thumb2

And to everyone who turned up for the weekend. Without youse turning up we'd have had a very quiet weekend :D
:beerjug:

I don't know about the rest of youse but I much preferred riding around in a small group (just the 2 of us ;)) and meeting different people at each checkpoint that riding at the front or back of a group of 40+. I think we might do this again sometime.......:bounce1 :bounce1

Yes , well done to all the organisers and helpers.
You did well and made the event run smoothly.
Much preferred the ability to ride the route at your own pace without being stuck in a log jam.
Looking forward to the next one :aidan

big thanks to everyone involved,Organisers,those that gave up their time to man checkpoints etc, and to the many people (characters) that i met..
Ash...you're wastin you're time mate,a career in standup methinks:D,...Hairnet an Mr K for singlehandedly trying to eat and drink us out of ression!:augie,...Reonvore..i hav'nt felt as sick on a Sun morn in years..ye are a feckin legend Soooooo boyyyyy!:barf:bow:D...whens the next one????:thumb2

M iles, and
M iles, and
M iles, and
M iles, and then your
T ea

What a fantastic weekend! Thank you so much to Mandy, Aidan and Jochen for organising and to Brian and Geraldine, Jo and Ken, Eoin and Orla, and Kev and Mide for checkpointing. :clap

I really liked the flexible approach to the whole thing and the element of mystery was great too. Thanks to everyone for giving such a warm welcome to my son, Alex - he really enjoyed it.

I didn't get saying hello to nearly as many people as I wanted to - Sunday morning comes around too quickly, you keep thinking that such a great weekend doesn't end at all, so apologies to those and I hope to meet you at another one. :beerjug:

Thanks again,

Feargal and Alex.

Another thank you to all involved in the smooth running of the weekend and another vote for the format:
Totally agree about the freedom of not riding in convoy, but the security of knowing there are others on the same route (unless you navigate like me) that will be able to help or just to see a bike a quarter mile ahead or a headlight in the mirrors occassionally is both reassurring and sociable.

I would definately do another event like this.

:beerjug:

What a cracking weekend, great to see so many new people who where new to site enjoy themselves so much and be made feel so welcome by everyone. Aidan and Jochen swear they don't but much work into this that's its fun for them but i have my doubts as always you do a great job. :thumb2

Aidan always gives all the credit to Mandy, she puts so much work into making sure we all have a decent place to stay no matter what is thrown at her, we are lucky to have you. Thank you for all your hard work :clap

A great idea looking forward to next one, it was our pleasure to help out.

Jo & Ken

What a great weekend!!!

So nice to meet new people and get to put faces to names(and then promptly forget them:augie)

great to catsh up with tossers we've met before too!

The format was really fun, the mysteriousness really added to the weekend:thumb

Aidan, Mandy and Jochen - what can I say?
Fantastic weekend:thumb Thank you all so much for the time and effort you put in to make it all happen. It was a privilege to help.

Thanks!

Id also like to add my thanks to everyone involved in making this weekend really good fun. The organisers - Mandy, Aidan, Jockser. It takes a lot of work to get something like this to work so smoothly.
To our fellow checkpointees, it really was fun manning the checkpoint. meeting everyone coming through, and hearing how everyone was getting on. So many tried to catch us out on the final destination - but our lips were sealed!

And to everyone who came along and had a great time!

Good to see you all again, and hopefuly we'll meet again soon. :aidan

Back
Top Bottom