Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TDMMMMT

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

TDMMMMT

Toad does MMMMT 2010.

I started the weekend on a Friday now I have time on my hands.

I met Garfield and we played a game of Heads, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.

Then there was an initiation ceremony to be completed. It involved an encounter with a native Banshee. I met it "full face" and then ran away as fast as I could.....

It was time to saddle up and head off....

2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

wagons rooooooooooollllllll

I started to get paranoid. I think the government is worried about me as wherever I went I had a "tail"

When they** say that Ireland is green, they ain't kidding......

**They, in this case, refers to the voices in my ears.....
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

I'm still being followed. I'm no trouble really....

There was even a suspicion that one of the 1150s had farted.....

2008 R1200GSA

Ash explained to Mrs Toad that he'd arranged the container in the background just to transport his underpants.

I was scared again, so hit the road in the hope of losing the government minders.....

Back roads seemed the best option to try and throw them off....

2008 R1200GSA

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    hmmmm.......

More when I've worked out what the picture issue is..........
    Call me a cynic, but I think that the Government Agency is really Garfield and Ash.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan1150 View Post
    Call me a cynic, but I think that the Government Agency is really Garfield and Ash.
    That's just a disguise..... Who are they really working for???
    2008 R1200GSA

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    you would not get many pairs of my underpants in that truck.
    we are waiting for more of your report and expect it finished damn sharpish.
    [now you are a dose ]
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

I caught my "minder" coming out of the toilets at one of the stops, and quick as a flash he tried to disguise himself as a something for tourists......

The locals weren't fooled though....

All this was too much for me, so I headed off for food.....

There were smiles all round....

Until the "minder" told me it was time for bed. I was too tired to argue....

2008 R1200GSA

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    That's just a disguise..... Who are they really working for???
    I don't know either, but I'm scared now too.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    so where the rest

always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by STUBBS View Post
    so where the rest

he's been dispatched for subversiveness......

<a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

I knew from the start of the next day that I would have to keep moving.

In the early morning light I saw that the "minders" had increased in number......

The elite squad had been added to my tail for the day.....

Staying in one place for more than 1 night was a strict no-no, so the bike was packed and the road was hit.......

I still couldn't lose the tail.....

2008 R1200GSA

Buggers were still behind me.....

2008 R1200GSA

2008 R1200GSA

2008 R1200GSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast