how do you transfer lodgings to mapsource

bigbob1

Reaction score
Was lookig at mapsource to plan eurotrip this coming June and noticed that my Nuvi 550 has far more info re camp sites under lodgings in it than mapsource is there any way to transfer lodgings in the nuvi to mapsource as I prefer to do route planning in mapsource and it would be convenient to have the same info on both.

Hi Schtum

How are you keeping?
I tried the POI tool but that does not work phoned Garmin and I have V9 version of mapsource which is older than the maps on the Nuvi so does not list campsites under lodgings.
Wessie the nuvi does not come with a DVD the maps they are referring to is supplied built into the unit and if I wanted the same maps as a mapsource dvd (v10) it would cost me either £69 for an upgrade or £105 for the lifetime of the Nuvi:(

Wessie the nuvi does not come with a DVD the maps they are referring to is supplied built into the unit and if I wanted the same maps as a mapsource dvd (v10) it would cost me either £69 for an upgrade or £105 for the lifetime of the Nuvi:(

That seems a bit tight.

There are other ways: the search terms "GPS" and "underground" entered into google might open up a new world to you if you think Garmin are taking the piss...

Back
Top Bottom