you may larf

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:blast kinnell
original 13.15 fast ferry from dun doo daa was canceled via text,so i re booked for the 08.20 normal sailing today from dun doo daa.
up at 04.45 leave the wee ones at 05.15 ish to the second day of an irish monsoon.
at the M1 tolls it starts to snow :eek.
As i reach Dublin a blizzard starts, visibility down to about 50 yards and the M50 is starting to freeze,not what a normal tosser wants to ride in let alone a flydyfied one wants :tears :tears :tears.
good job i left early.i arrive to an empty and locked port :nenau.
manage to find a port policeman who informs me the 08.20 sailing is from Dublin port not dun doo daa FFS :mad:.
So i missed that one :blast :( a nice cup of tea later i am re booked onto the 13.15 sailing which gets canceled within 15 mins. :eek:
so re re booked onto the 16.00 sailing from Dublin port which gets into Holy head at 19.30 and then a 250 ish mile bimble home to Berkshire.
no point getting the arsehole about it. one must expect these problems to arise when you are a global travel :augie
piccie no 3 shows my disability through the screen whilst traveling on the M50. :eek:

Attachments

• mandy 004.jpg
    mandy 004.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 471
  • mandy 007.jpg
    mandy 007.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 460
  • mandy 008.jpg
    mandy 008.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 431
  • mandy 009.jpg
    mandy 009.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 463
Jeyus Ash you really are hard core...........

if you get this in time and need to dry out and get something worm inside you, this is were I am, your only about 25mins away...

Cheers Brian

086 8370259

Jeyus Ash you really are hard core...........

if you get this in time and need to dry out and get something worm inside you, this is were I am, your only about 25mins away...

Cheers Brian

086 8370259

thanks for your most kind offer Brian :kissy2
but i am sat in the topaz service station on Dublin dock.
drying off and check in opens at 13.30.
:)

gets into Holy head at 19.30 and then a 250 ish mile bimble home to Berkshire.

with this weather - thats the bit that would worry me. :eek:
if you want - i'm sure one of us can put you up for the night.
let us know if thats any help.

~~
the Ogs.

with this weather - thats the bit that would worry me. :eek:
if you want - i'm sure one of us can put you up for the night.
let us know if thats any help.

~~
the Ogs.

thanks mark. ;)
if it's bad in the UK i will book into the travel lodge rather than risk playing silly buggers at that time of night and with that mileage ahead.:blast

As Ash is now sorted I have removed your waypoint Brian.

You wouldn't want undesirables (or even Jockser) turning up unannounced at your door. :eek:eek

:augie

I saved the waypoint before I deleted it though.

:green gri

You wouldn't want undesirables (or even Jockser) turning up unannounced at your door. :eek:eek

We'll track him down via mobile number :rolleyes:
(anybody doin any work today?)

Cheers Aidan............. forgot about that tosser jockser............
We'll track him down via mobile number :rolleyes:

Jeyus Geraldine gonna kill me:augie:augie
(anybody doin any work today?)

Don't ya know I'm self unemployed:augie:augie besides I'm busy putting stickers on me moto:aidan

Ash - if you want to shorten your journey a little you can get a bed at ours tonight:thumb

Ash - if you want to shorten your journey a little you can get a bed at ours tonight:thumb

oooh!
5 star;
i can thoroughly recommend the facilities, Classic Cotswold, a resident gastro gnome and an extensive wine list. :thumb2 :D

............. forgot about that tosser jockser............
WHAT ?? How could you forget about me.......:tears

Paddy Dakar said:
anybody doin any work today?
I'm working hard.
(trying to figure out how not to do much today !)

Ash, if I'd known earlier that you were stuck down there I'd have offered you respite care in Rathfarnham. At least it's warm & dry, even if the company would have been sh1te ;)

If it's raining as much darn sarf as it is here, the ferry should be able to drop you off at the end of your street.

Stay safe!

:beerjug:

I fear he has been kidnapped and is being held to ransom,(that I' not paying :rob ) :D tried ringing him but no answer :nenau

Back
Top Bottom