Pro Rallye 3 suit

Velcro patch?!

having just got my new Rallye suit..im puzzled by the square velcro patch 2/3 rds up the front of the jacket....any ideas anyone?

ta....

its where you clamp the mouth piece of the bladder system when riding apparently.
You can also get the optional cup holder for the left sleeve :augie

I bought the Ralley Pro 3 earlier this year. Mine was fine while I had a K1200GT as the fairing kept the weather away. The GS was a different story mine leaked at the front from the chest down. Never managed to find where the ingress of water was from but I got very wet.
The second and for me the most annoying problem was the weight. I have never owned a jacket that was so heavy. I took it back to Pidcocks and got a full refund. As is usual, in my experience, great service from Pidcocks.
Now got a Rucka Marco Jacket and matching trousers. What can I say other than I would take some convincing to buy a BMW 'Twat' jacket again.
Used the Rucka gear extensively and very, very impressed. Not as warm as the BMW gear, but that is an advantage for half the year and I can do something about the cold.

Back
Top Bottom