Trans America Trail

OK, I'm back now so will sort out everything out.

Please be aware that this is not my full time thing. Everything is in place for this trip and apologies if I haven't communicated this fully.

I will place on record a full apology to Simon for not getting back to him in a timely manner. I realise that he is going on a fantastic trip and is obviously keen to firm everything up. No excuses on my part........

Chris as you have removed my posts please remove the apology its pretty pointless without the reason for it being intact on the thread and had I not posted I doubt I would have gotten one especially as your first post was pretty unrepentant, I note that you've decided to delete that as well.

good to hear the last thing I'd want is for anyone to miss out on such a fantastic trip hopefully everyone going has received the same :thumb

Having just returned you guys will have an absolute blast its a trip that just keeps on giving, hope the heat cools off a bit though 100 -110f + very high humidity was no fun in Oaklahoma.

oh and watch out for the first slippery creek in Tenessee its about 10 miles before the warning on the roll chart :nono

Having just returned you guys will have an absolute blast its a trip that just keeps on giving, hope the heat cools off a bit though 100 -110f + very high humidity was no fun in Oaklahoma.

oh and watch out for the first slippery creek in Tenessee its about 10 miles before the warning on the roll chart :nono

Yes, I'm not looking forward to the heat at all.:eek:

This link is interesting and Peter Gibbs, the BBC weather man who is an old friend from way back, explains why it's so hot in the video clip.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14238358

Back
Top Bottom