Trans America Trail

Looking at the weather and it's going to be very, very hot lads:eek::Motomartin

Reckon we could be riding at night and in the pool all day:D

95 degrees and 50% humidity yesterday:eek: The pool is nice and the beer cold though:beerjug:

Bikes arrive in 3 hours:JB

I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to come up thanks to jet lag.

All here safe and sound at GSM motorent:thumb. Unloading was a bit of a trial as it must have been 130 degrees in that container:eek: The truck driver was a real character too. He had to drive his rig down the Dragons Tail to get to us:D

Hurry up you guys, these bikes are ready to go go go:D

Attachments

• Bikes at GSM2.JPG
    Bikes at GSM2.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 453
  • Bikes at GSM3.JPG
    Bikes at GSM3.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 449
  • Bikes at GSM.JPG
    Bikes at GSM.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 450
  • Bikes at GSM1.JPG
    Bikes at GSM1.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 441
hi Bilco
how is piegods bike
have a good trip
:beerjug:

It's round at a local welders who reckons he can sort it out today. He's a cross between the guitarist from ZZ Top and Giant Haystacks so I figured I'd leave it with him to sort:D

With any luck, it will be done today:thumb

All here safe and sound at GSM motorent:thumb. Unloading was a bit of a trial as it must have been 130 degrees in that container:eek: The truck driver was a real character too. He had to drive his rig down the Dragons Tail to get to us:D

Hurry up you guys, these bikes are ready to go go go:D

Dang, you look hot Chris! And I only mean that in a miserably hot and humid, steaming low boil sort of way. Good to see the bikes unloaded, safe and sound. Hope you fellas all have a great ride. See you in Albuquirky.....microbrews and margarita mix chillin' in the fridge.

I'm not listening nerr nerr nerr i'm not listening nerr nerr nerr ...and i'm certainly not going to look at any pictures.....lucky barstewards :(

First off courtesy of yours truly:augie
Pic too follow!

There OFF! Chris and his gang left this morning taking the round about way to the start of the TAT. We had a great time meeting and socializing with ya'll and look forward to seeing ya down the road somewhere.
Here's some pics http://smu.gs/p08qcJ

Ride Safe and get DIRTY

Dan

There OFF! Chris and his gang left this morning taking the round about way to the start of the TAT. We had a great time meeting and socializing with ya'll and look forward to seeing ya down the road somewhere.
Here's some pics http://smu.gs/p08qcJ

Ride Safe and get DIRTY

Dan

Great to meet you Dan, Debbie and of course Sammy and thanks for all your help. You have a great place there at GSM Motorent. Anyone wanting to rent a bike and ride some great roads, look no further than going to Townsend TN and renting of Dan:thumb

looking at Dan's pics, some of you guys are travelling pretty light. You camping or using motels?

have fun...

DSCN2761-M.jpg

http://gsmmotorent.smugmug.com/Other/Unchained-Tours-GSMmotoRent-8/i-4DkCnqg/0/M/DSCN2760-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom