Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Timpo's trail ride.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Cool.
    I know what routes Forry and Spout (roughly) are taking so we can avoid their groups.

Really hope my bikes fixed, dont want to miss this one

North Wales TRF Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I know what routes Forry and Spout (roughly) are taking so we can avoid their groups.
    I have a route planned that they should not be using.
    Greg's group may cross it twice.......

Timpo.

thanks for that - im really looking forward to it - and i'm glad i read the bit about no one gettong left behind - there will be a whole lot of falling off - by me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NickX650 View Post
    thanks for that - im really looking forward to it - and i'm glad i read the bit about no one gettong left behind - there will be a whole lot of falling off - by me anyway.
    Nick, having not met you before, and you're a ukgser noob, please ensure you have spare inner tubes with you, should you puncture, we will need to do a repair on the trails.
    Your bike will need at least MT21 or equivilant tyres. It is advisable to have rimlocks fitted to the wheels to enable lower tyre pressures to be used.
    Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs, but best now than being stuck on the trails.

Do yourself a favour and sign-up as a site sponsor @ £12P/A. There a good benefits from this bike site if you own a BMW trail bike, or most other BMWs come to think of it.

Timpo.

Timpo ime afraid ime going to miss the trail ride, back at hospital today and theyve put my hand in plaster for another 4 weeks, still going to attend the weekend so will see you all there

Quote Originally Posted by FERRET View Post
    Timpo ime afraid ime going to miss the trail ride, back at hospital today and theyve put my hand in plaster for another 4 weeks, still going to attend the weekend so will see you all there
    Ahhhh, shame!
    See you for breakfast on Saturday........

Timpo.

Quote Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
    Timpo
    Johnnyboxer
    Pinkytiff
    PaulXC
    NickX650
    Rushy
    Ferret - possibly?

Ride will leave The Hand Hotel car park at 0930hrs. Returning for approx 1700hrs.

T.
    Lookin forward to it - c u all there.

Paul

OK, I've been out with Forry today for a bit of a recce. The trails looked fine. It rained from midday and sure enough, the technicality increased on some of the ascents/descents, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Timpo.

OK, I've been out with Forry today for a bit of a recce. The trails looked fine. It rained from midday and sure enough, the technicality increased on some of the ascents/descents, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Timpo.
    Timpo I saw Rushy the other day and not sure he is still going to Llangollen worth checking for your group

Nick, having not met you before, and you're a ukgser noob, please ensure you have spare inner tubes with you, should you puncture, we will need to do a repair on the trails.
    Your bike will need at least MT21 or equivilant tyres. It is advisable to have rimlocks fitted to the wheels to enable lower tyre pressures to be used.
    Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs, but best now than being stuck on the trails.

Do yourself a favour and sign-up as a site sponsor @ £12P/A. There a good benefits from this bike site if you own a BMW trail bike, or most other BMWs come to think of it.

Timpo.
    i will have spare tubes with me and have got knobblies on already. i was wondering of you knew of anywhere i can get some decent tyre levers and tool kit and anything else i might need - i have nothing but the bike at the minute. but i need to get it by the weekend .

oh and your not telling me how to suck eggs - any info is appreciated - just hope you dont mind me falling off a lot.

see you friday

Quote Originally Posted by NickX650 View Post
    i will have spare tubes with me and have got knobblies on already. i was wondering of you knew of anywhere i can get some decent tyre levers and tool kit and anything else i might need - i have nothing but the bike at the minute. but i need to get it by the weekend .

oh and your not telling me how to suck eggs - any info is appreciated - just hope you dont mind me falling off a lot.

see you friday
    I've got some tools for now dude..... we can discuss stuff during Saturday.

T.

Talking of sucking eggs Timpo, where you going for breakfest on saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by FERRET View Post
    Talking of sucking eggs Timpo, where you going for breakfest on saturday morning

Going for breakfast at The Hand Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by finn View Post
    Timpo I saw Rushy the other day and not sure he is still going to Llangollen worth checking for your group
    I spoke to Rushy yesterday and he says he's not going to make it to Llangollen. So thats one less XC on the fleet..

A few places spare now, so please feel free to join this group.

1. Timpo
    2. Johnnyboxer
    3. Pinkytiff
    4. PaulXC
    5. NickX650

Timpo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast