Timpo's trail ride.

thanks for that - im really looking forward to it - and i'm glad i read the bit about no one gettong left behind - there will be a whole lot of falling off - by me anyway.

Nick, having not met you before, and you're a ukgser noob, please ensure you have spare inner tubes with you, should you puncture, we will need to do a repair on the trails.
Your bike will need at least MT21 or equivilant tyres. It is advisable to have rimlocks fitted to the wheels to enable lower tyre pressures to be used.
Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs, but best now than being stuck on the trails.

Do yourself a favour and sign-up as a site sponsor @ £12P/A. There a good benefits from this bike site if you own a BMW trail bike, or most other BMWs come to think of it.

Timpo.

Timpo ime afraid ime going to miss the trail ride, back at hospital today and theyve put my hand in plaster for another 4 weeks:eek:, still going to attend the weekend so will see you all there:thumb

Timpo ime afraid ime going to miss the trail ride, back at hospital today and theyve put my hand in plaster for another 4 weeks:eek:, still going to attend the weekend so will see you all there:thumb

Ahhhh, shame!:comfort
See you for breakfast on Saturday........:thumb2

Timpo.

OK, I've been out with Forry today for a bit of a recce. The trails looked fine. It rained from midday and sure enough, the technicality increased on some of the ascents/descents, but nothing we couldn't handle.:thumb

Timpo.

OK, I've been out with Forry today for a bit of a recce. The trails looked fine. It rained from midday and sure enough, the technicality increased on some of the ascents/descents, but nothing we couldn't handle.:thumb

Timpo.

Timpo I saw Rushy the other day and not sure he is still going to Llangollen worth checking for your group:thumb

Nick, having not met you before, and you're a ukgser noob, please ensure you have spare inner tubes with you, should you puncture, we will need to do a repair on the trails.
Your bike will need at least MT21 or equivilant tyres. It is advisable to have rimlocks fitted to the wheels to enable lower tyre pressures to be used.
Apologies if I'm telling you how to suck eggs, but best now than being stuck on the trails.

Do yourself a favour and sign-up as a site sponsor @ £12P/A. There a good benefits from this bike site if you own a BMW trail bike, or most other BMWs come to think of it.

Timpo.

i will have spare tubes with me and have got knobblies on already. i was wondering of you knew of anywhere i can get some decent tyre levers and tool kit and anything else i might need - i have nothing but the bike at the minute. but i need to get it by the weekend .

oh and your not telling me how to suck eggs - any info is appreciated - just hope you dont mind me falling off a lot.

see you friday

i will have spare tubes with me and have got knobblies on already. i was wondering of you knew of anywhere i can get some decent tyre levers and tool kit and anything else i might need - i have nothing but the bike at the minute. but i need to get it by the weekend .

oh and your not telling me how to suck eggs - any info is appreciated - just hope you dont mind me falling off a lot.

see you friday

I've got some tools for now dude..... we can discuss stuff during Saturday.

T.

Talking of sucking eggs Timpo, where you going for breakfest on saturday morning:beer:

A few places spare now, so please feel free to join this group.

1. Timpo
2. Johnnyboxer
3. Pinkytiff
4. PaulXC
5. NickX650

Timpo.

just wondering if anyone was going to llangollen tomorrow night . would like to meet some of you for a few beers before the ride on saturday.

Nick ill be there, had to drop out of Timpos ride due to a broken hand, ill be at the campsite at about 6 - 7pm then down in the Hand for a few pints, ill be the one with a blue cast on my hand:beerjug:

Also in the area for Saturday the 8th is the Dari-Pak 22 mile cycle Mountain bike race, signs are everywhere with a 1,000 riders expected

Back
Top Bottom