Timpo's trail ride.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Start time to be confirmed.
Slightly trickier loop than Spout's group.
Weather will really dictate how bad/good it can be, so that's out of my hands.:D
Approx 110 mile loop of gravel, stones and small rocky bits. One or two fords of 400mm deep. There may be some mud section is heavy rain occurs.
I'm expecting all the XCs attending the weekend to come on this ride. It will be aimed at that bike, so also suitable for 650GS/Dakar.
Nobody will get left behind.
The ride will be in-line with the TRF Code of Conduct.
No race numbers please, and stunt jockeys are not welcome.
North Wales Police are having a huge purge on trail bikes at present. Please ensure your numberplates and papers are in good order.

Any questions or queries, please ask.:thumb2

Timpo.

Cheers for putting my name down Timpo, if needed ill tail end again:thumb

Was it, oh well I must have been having fun:beer:

hi, i'm new to the site and was wondering if there were any places left for the llangollen weekend ?

also would like to know if there are any spaces left on any of the rideouts - got an x challenge and would like to go on one of the harder rides.

hope to meet a few of you soon and make an idiot of myself

cheers :beer:

Would like to know if there are any spaces left on any of the rideouts - got an x challenge and would like to go on one of the harder rides.

Timpo
Johnnyboxer
Pinkytiff
PaulXC
NickX650
Rushy
Ferret - possibly?

Ride will leave The Hand Hotel car park at 0930hrs. Returning for approx 1700hrs.:thumb2

T.

Cool.
I know what routes Forry and Spout (roughly) are taking so we can avoid their groups.

Really hope my bikes fixed, dont want to miss this one:comfort

I know what routes Forry and Spout (roughly) are taking so we can avoid their groups.

I have a route planned that they should not be using.
Greg's group may cross it twice.......:augie

Timpo.

thanks for that - im really looking forward to it - and i'm glad i read the bit about no one gettong left behind - there will be a whole lot of falling off - by me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom