Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forrys Trail ride

Forrys Trail ride

I'll do another run this year it'll be for people from UKGSER who are staying at Llangollen not just turning up for a days trail riding.
    The routes about 100miles plenty of mud, ruts puddles and rocky descents not suited to the novice.
    Did this route couple of weeks ago at the ADVRIDER weekend on my KTM 640 so I'd say F650/XC and 800gs's should be ok with decent tyres MT21 /karoo or TKC's.
    I'll take 6 riders so with me and my tailender that's 8 people.
    No food stops bring a butty and drink with you.

Here's a couple of pics so you know what to expect

Victims post your names and what bike you'll be riding

Cheers Forry

Just off the phone with Timpo regarding this, so I'll shift my place from his ride to this one....Oh and I presume there's NO POGOS on this ride?
    KEA

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Just off the phone with Timpo regarding this, so I'll shift my place from his ride to this one....Oh and I presume there's NO POGOS on this ride?
    Don't really mind myself but as it's a UKGSER event I think BMW riders who are staying for the weekend should have first dibs.Just need some bmw stickers for my KTM

North Wales TRF Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    I presume there's NO POGOS on this ride?
    Hopefully they will of seen this!

WHERE DID YOU FIND A 640 ADV !!!!

Been looking for ages and had given up. .

Route looks like good fun. I better check the diary and ensure I have a camera I can loose. I'll be on the unstoppable 1200. Tough shit if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    WHERE DID YOU FIND A 640 ADV !!!!

Been looking for ages and had given up. .

Route looks like good fun. I better check the diary and ensure I have a camera I can loose. I'll be on the unstoppable 1200. Tough shit if you don't like it.
    Your more than welcome Snoopy but you'll need decent tyres there's only one track that will cause you problems and thats heartbreak Hill but we'll get you down.
    Ps pm me i know of a DR750 for sale close to you

1.Forry RL 640adv
    2.Timolgra 650rallye/640adv
    3.Snoopy 1200 thing
    8.tbc TE

Just booked my room - may I join the ride too ?

KTM 400 EXC ?

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by srace7 View Post
    Just booked my room - may I join the ride too ?

KTM 400 EXC ?

Simon
    Hi Simon, My rides for Tossers on BMW's it is a UKGSER event Gregs doing the pogo ride.Your welcome to join us on your 1200 I've done all the tracks on my 1150 before nothing to mental you'd be fine with your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by forry View Post
    Your more than welcome Snoopy but you'll need decent tyres there's only one track that will cause you problems and thats heartbreak Hill but we'll get you down.

Dont listen to him snoopy, look what happened when he tried to help RobbieC on Heartbreak Hill!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forry View Post
    Hi Simon, My rides for Tossers on BMW's it is a UKGSER event Gregs doing the pogo ride.Your welcome to join us on your 1200 I've done all the tracks on my 1150 before nothing to mental you'd be fine with your experience.
    Just to let you know I've corresponded with Greg... And my "Pogo" and i have "bounced" over to his ride...

Quote Originally Posted by tinatrim View Post
    Dont listen to him snoopy, look what happened when he tried to help RobbieC on Heartbreak Hill!!!

Aye I kna what Forrys all about. Ever since he had me take the DRZ through that "doable" bog near his ma's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

Aye I kna what Forrys all about. Ever since he had me take the DRZ through that "doable" bog near his ma's house.
    You done it didn't you mr tickle ran a mile

Quote Originally Posted by tinatrim View Post

Stop scaring the the punters

lookin to go

Im hoping to be able to join ye.

Quote Originally Posted by The Foolish Fellow View Post
    Im hoping to be able to join ye.
    Nice one never seen you for a while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast