Vehicle Rescue Direct - stongly reccomend them

Dave56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just thought that I would mention VRD as I recenly had cause to use them on my recent trip to Mallaga.
I took out one of there short term one trip policies and when my GS expired outside Alicante one call to VRD and they arranged an English speaking recovery driver, a hire car to allow me carry on my journey and arranged delivery of the GS the Alicante BMW dealer for repairs to be carried out, they then kept in regular contact with me and even made a couple of follow-up calls once I had collected the GS on my return journey.
While I appreciate that this is the service they are meant to provide it was the proffesional, effecient and reasuring manner in which they did it.
There have been numerous negative threads regarding bad experiences with insurance companies so I thought I`d post a positive thread for a change.

Just thought that I would mention VRD as I recenly had cause to use them on my recent trip to Mallaga.
I took out one of there short term one trip policies and when my GS expired outside Alicante one call to VRD and they arranged an English speaking recovery driver, a hire car to allow me carry on my journey and arranged delivery of the GS the Alicante BMW dealer for repairs to be carried out, they then kept in regular contact with me and even made a couple of follow-up calls once I had collected the GS on my return journey.
While I appreciate that this is the service they are meant to provide it was the proffesional, effecient and reasuring manner in which they did it.
There have been numerous negative threads regarding bad experiences with insurance companies so I thought I`d post a positive thread for a change.

Great to hear you had a happy experience. How much dit it cost and do they have a website?

John

Back
Top Bottom