Are you fairly local to Reading?

England-Kev

Reaction score
are you going by car, van, or truck?

If so, could I impose on you to carry a clean fuel tank down for me, it is for proff, but I have no room on the bike to carry it.. :thumb2

That'd be nice :thumb2
I thought for one moment you wern't coming:(
I'd have had to cut the amount of Beer/Cider by a susstantial amount :tears

I think there a Wobblybox coming down from that area :augie:augie

:D:D:D

I could ...

... probably factor it in at some point :augie

If and I mean if i don't get the camel together for the wee-kend I will try and go by van with all the bits in the back so an extra tank won't be a problem, i'm currently in the Basingstoke/Aldermaston area.

PM me closer to the time if you're still stuck!

Shep

My friend Simon (Sumprat on here) lives in Reading and will be coming down here for Wee-kend. He was planning on travelling by train I think so could either bring tank or hitch a lift with someone else who is coming from that area.

If the tank can be hand carried then I should be able to bring it down. Where is the tank at the moment.

Simon

Ok drop me an e-mail with contact details to

simon at g6ztz dot org

If that makes sense

'
OK drop me an e-mail with contact details. I'll pop round and have a look.

Simon

Not seen any contact details. Just a couple of weeks to go and I'll need to see the tank to see if I can (and how to) carry it.

Simon

Hi Simon, don't struggle to take it on a bike, there are some local people who can take it in a car, it is not a major worry. I thought you may have been driving down?

it can even sit here another year if need be.

Kevin.

I do appreciate the offer though.:thumb2

Hi Simon, don't struggle to take it on a bike, there are some local people who can take it in a car, it is not a major worry. I thought you may have been driving down?

it can even sit here another year if need be.

Kevin.

I do appreciate the offer though.:thumb2

He's coming by Choo Choo Kev, Sum don't ride mo bikes, he likes Landys

Tank is in my possession as we speak, as long as I can remember to put it in the van all will be well:blast:rob

Tank is in my possession as we speak, as long as I can remember to put it in the van all will be well:blast:rob

Shep, Im heading South off to Le Mans see if the old girl will make it there and back.

Please could you pick up scones that I said I would make, if not Im sure others will understand

Shep, Im heading South off to Le Mans see if the old girl will make it there and back.

Please could you pick up scones that I said I would make, if not Im sure others will understand

What time will they be ready from friday?

Le Mans bollix to that, come to the Wee-Kend you know it makes sense, or do you think Devon will be a bit to much of a challenge for ya:D

Well the tank is officialy on its way, it has left my place and headed south west to Basingstoke'ish.....

Sump, thanks for the offer, but it would have been a bit of a handfull on a train:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom