Weekend Rideout

It was posted in the Africa section, because it was relevant to our Moroccan trip.. Not East Anglia.. Unless the Garmin users plot their route to Portsmouth via East Anglia.

Would you be so kind as to return this to the relevant section?

Or if you had posted it in the East Anglia section as opposed to the Morocco & North West Africa area. :nenau

Moved for you now. :)

:confused: Thanks for moving the thread Aiden, but could you put it back where it came from. i have just spent 10 minutes trying to find this thread, it relates to a meet up for a few blokes riding down to Morocco in Sept this year. Thanks:thumb2

Si, you know im up for a trip to this new place, i have some new bits on my bike and want to try them out. How about Friday, i have a full day off and will probobly ride up to LRI in Lowestoft to pick a bag up. Might even make you stop for a cuppa:thumb2

As for the 15/16 May i spoke to my boss and he is happy that we use the area of my work for whatever we want (He might even tag along:D), so there is a crate of lager in the fridge just cooling off as we speak.

As i said earlier in the thread i propose we meet up in the Kettering Mcdonalds at 10 o clock on the morning of Sat May 15, from there we will ride to Thetford on some half decent roads, drop any kit you want to drop at my work. Then we can follow Si to do some light off road stuff (Optional participation in the actual off road bit of course) on the Sat afternoon. From there pick up pie and chips and back to the farm for beer :beer:and a good look at the mapon my luverly conference table, come with ideas and possible days end locations.
Sunday morning up, 2 options either i lead a rideout on some great roads back towards the midlands or if people prefer they can set off back home at their leisure.

At the moment i believe Me, Si, Badger Daz and late arrival Steve are coming for this but leave a message if you can still make it.

Look forward to seeing you all

Just one other thing Rich (Tricky) who started this thread has had to drop out of the trip so we will have to call it something else???

Chad :dragon

For Pete's sake..
This thread belongs in "Trickys Moroccan trip" :nenau

Who's the clever Sod that keeps shifting it about..

If it aint broke, dont frigging fix it.

all dress up and nowhere to go

well sorry fella`s but i wont be there, been having probs with an old injury in the wrist and its made me cancell wales this week end and prob next week. fractured wrist years ago but in last 6 months had lump re appear several times and now its getting all the fekin time, doc says could be bone fracment or scar tissue thats dis lodged and keeps swelling so its back to the hospital for what he reckons a small op to remove said "bit". so i`ll think up any qu`s i wanted to ask and post them so it can be chucked about and roughly lay down what it is i wanted to get out of going over there and see how it all ties in with everyone else. sorry for this, its pising me off, not on BM and no mountain bike for 3weeks....anyone got a laptop and web cam?:nenau

well sorry fella`s but i wont be there, been having probs with an old injury in the wrist and its made me cancell wales this week end and prob next week. fractured wrist years ago but in last 6 months had lump re appear several times and now its getting all the fekin time, doc says could be bone fracment or scar tissue thats dis lodged and keeps swelling so its back to the hospital for what he reckons a small op to remove said "bit". so i`ll think up any qu`s i wanted to ask and post them so it can be chucked about and roughly lay down what it is i wanted to get out of going over there and see how it all ties in with everyone else. sorry for this, its pising me off, not on BM and no mountain bike for 3weeks....anyone got a laptop and web cam?:nenau

No problem Baz, We will sort something out for wales in a few weeks. Daz when you read this if you are still coming down i think we will meet up further over into East anglia (on the A11 somewhere) because i think it is just me you Si and steve now.

Il ring in the week to arrange something.

Chad

CANCELLED

Decided to postpone this weekend as most people can not get here til late on the Saturday.

We can organize something in a few weeks when everyone is available.

Chad :dragon

Back
Top Bottom