GS'ing the Kingdom 15/16/17 October 2010

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Given that there won't be an Irish UKGSer event this summer we have put together a weekend in October to round out the year.

Friday/Saturday/Sunday 15/16/17 of October will see us in Killarney Co Kerry.

We will be based at the Castlerosse Hotel just outside the town itself. Several of you will know this hotel and will agree that it is a fine place to stay.

hcom_1216394_4_b.jpg

2 nights B&B and an evening meal on the Saturday night will be €110 per person sharing. If you want a single room to yourself then the rate will be €160.

Please make your reservation directly with the Castlerosse on +353 (0)64 6631144 quoting UKGSer.

Can you please post here too that you will be coming and indicate if you will be sharing or single.

There won't be any "organised" runs as such, but as time goes by we will be posting some routes that you may wish to ride, or alternatively you can take the opportunity to take in a couple of Photo Rally points.

Co Kerry and nearby West Cork boast stunning scenery and terrific GSing roads so the Castlerosse will make an ideal base for our weekend.

So then, who's up for an autumn weekend in the Kingdom?

Attachments

• Castlerosse Hotel.gdb
    182 bytes · Views: 246
You're in trouble with Ash now :D

:aidan

i still beat them to booking ;) :pullface
they did not have a clue what i was talking about.:blast
nothing new there then.

Castlerosse Golf Course- just the job for me :augie

Good man Sam, are you sharing ?

Are you home yet ?

I think so - they were quite vague on the other end of the phone, I think the booking manager is going to call me back in a couple of days.

I am flying tonight in theory - booked on a flight from JFK at 11:25pm local time. Assuming that goes ahead I'll be home just before lunchtime tomorrow :clap

I think so - they were quite vague on the other end of the phone, I think the booking manager is going to call me back in a couple of days.

I am flying tonight in theory - booked on a flight from JFK at 11:25pm local time. Assuming that goes ahead I'll be home just before lunchtime tomorrow :clap

Good luck, hope you get home tomorrow :thumb

Well it's been 3 years since Lu and I visited the Emerald Isle so.... we're in :bounce1

:aidan:aidan:aidan

I had to think about this for nearly a nanosecond before deciding it was a definite :thumb

Back
Top Bottom