GSer’s trip to the Picos … Plan B

Zebedee

Reaction score
For various reasons, ‘Florence’ (SHWBO) and I are opting for plan B, which entails getting drunk and sea sick on ferry on the way across with the rest of the tossers, but taking the long way round on the way back and riding up through France.

So that leads on to a couple of questions …

Firstly, has anybody got a copy of the Mapsource European Roads & Recreation CD Rom that I could borrow for a couple of weeks … well, there’s no harm is asking, is there :D

In a nut shell, I’ve just bought Pragmatix’s old GPS III+, and I don’t fancy spending 100 squids on the software, because if all goes to plan, I won’t be needing any European maps for the foreseeable future … but that's a different story ;)

Secondly, I’d be grateful for some suggestions for getting back across into dear old Blighty on the way back.

We’ll be looking for the most flexible option, as I’m not entirely sure when we’ll be crossing back … it all depends on how many of ‘Florence’s’ mates we decide to call in on, and how far we can push our collective luck with our respective bosses :D.

Thanks in anticipation :thumb

John

Back
Top Bottom