6th 'Ampshire'

pod

Next meeting ...... we will be mostly eating Pork!

Has to be to support our Lord of his Manor 'Bakes' at the Hogroast.

Friday - turn up, errect tent while sobber, have a laugh and get pi**ed.

Saturday - as many or as long a ride out as you like - then get more pi**ed than the night before (sorry missed out the eat pig bit).

Sunday - try and wake up - then go home.

Great weekend me thinks. See you there. (9th - 10th - 11th July)
:beer: :beerjug: :cool:

Will miss 6th 'ampshire and roast

Won't make this one either Pod.

9 July sampling Loire wine in Amboise enroute back from Slovenia and French Alps. 10th ride out Amboise - Cherbourg then ferry to Poole arriving 2230 hrs.

Re: Will miss 6th 'ampshire and roast

Honister said:
Won't make this one either Pod.

9 July sampling Loire wine in Amboise enroute back from Slovenia and French Alps. 10th ride out Amboise - Cherbourg then ferry to Poole arriving 2230 hrs.

Bet that was a tough choise! :rolleyes:

Sorry Pod !

Sorry I missed you folks last Sunday. I went down to West Bay near Bridport on Saturday and got myself a bit "ill" on Saturday night ........ come Sunday morning I was a bit grey

Re: Sorry Pod !

Alex B said:
Sorry I missed you folks last Sunday. I went down to West Bay near Bridport on Saturday and got myself a bit "ill" on Saturday night ........ come Sunday morning I was a bit grey

Well you'll just have to come along to the Hogroast to make up for it! ........ mind you after eating loads of pig and putting a few shurbots down ya neck you'll probobly be feeling just as bad again. :)

gotta be done though :D

Back
Top Bottom