Tossers-on-Tour: The BIG one - 2005

Liv

On 6 June, the Tossers will be sampling the waters here.

I'm sure that Rolf would be able to find us!

:beerjug:

Greg

Hello to all of you!

And to Liv; thanks for all those nice words!:) (true of course!)

I have to admit; more the reader type than a writer, but the one and only Liv has been "sitting on my shoulder and yelling at me to come out of my "closet" and do some writing!!

Exiting news! The "Tossers" will be in "my" city Vilnius!:D I hope I will be allowed to "pop" in and say welcome, and maybe some :beerjug: ? I saw the map, but the correct adr. is Konstitucijos gatve (street) I asked my wife about this, but she couldnt confirm anything about the name Ukmerge. If so; many years ago.

But, whats importent; the hotel exists; same number, same place!:) In fact, this morning, when driving to the center of Vilnius to get my Norwegian newspaper, i wanted to really take a closer look at this hotel, and I did. Talking to some nice people, asking about secure parking ++, walking all around, looking and checking. They have a backyard, but not totally secure. Anyway, I think you good folks will, much better than me, figure this out and do what "Tossers" have to do!:D Rolf

Dirty deal

Greg,

I have now done the dirty deal and bought a GS1150 adventurer. the beast arrives on 1 March with a reg of WV05VBB to replace the old GS1100.

I hope this info is useful for the ferry bookings etc.

Fred the very happy cat:p :D :cool:

dnepr1036 said:
Hello to all of you!

And to Liv; thanks for all those nice words!:) (true of course!)

I have to admit; more the reader type than a writer, but the one and only Liv has been "sitting on my shoulder and yelling at me to come out of my "closet" and do some writing!!

Exiting news! The "Tossers" will be in "my" city Vilnius!:D I hope I will be allowed to "pop" in and say welcome, and maybe some :beerjug: ? I saw the map, but the correct adr. is Konstitucijos gatve (street) I asked my wife about this, but she couldnt confirm anything about the name Ukmerge. If so; many years ago.

But, whats importent; the hotel exists; same number, same place!:) In fact, this morning, when driving to the center of Vilnius to get my Norwegian newspaper, i wanted to really take a closer look at this hotel, and I did. Talking to some nice people, asking about secure parking ++, walking all around, looking and checking. They have a backyard, but not totally secure. Anyway, I think you good folks will, much better than me, figure this out and do what "Tossers" have to do!:D Rolf

Hi Rolf!
Nice to see you out in the open! ;)

-How close to your home is the hotel? If the beer is good; can you just crawl back home? :D
Neh, I'm kidding!

-Perhaps you can earn some money? Bring your sidecar, and give some of the tourists a tour around the city? :)

Last time you was a tourist your selfes, you was here in Norway! On your Scarver!
It was so fun to tell my friends you live in Lithuania, and they didn't dare to speak english! They asumed you did not speak norwegian! :p
That was fun!

:) Liv.

Hey Liv! (and Tossers:) )

How far? 10-12 min. by car, ca 15 min. by bus. From the hotel; 15 min by foot to the center of Vilnius. If I can be at any help, just ask:)

About my sidecar? (Dnepr) Depends on how much time this "bunch" intend to spend during their staying in Vilnius, but for those with such desperat needs can touch it for free!:D

Rolf

Rolf

I'm glad that you've stopped 'lurking'!!

I guess that we'll arrive in Vilnius in the middle of the afternoon, some of the group a little earlier, some a little later.

You won't miss the sight of 26 bikes rolling through the City! At least one of the bikes has a sidecar attached (Mr & Mrs Grumpy Lee with their 1150GS + chair). Make sure that you bring your camera!!

See ou then

Greg

Back
Top Bottom