Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 44

Thread: USB Power Socket Weatherproof

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Burnszilla
    Guest

    USB Power Socket Weatherproof



    -Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
    -Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max)
    -Heavy Duty All Weather Design with Zippo Cap Design
    -Easy to open and use
    -Water Resistant, not water immersable

    The compact all weather USB single power outlet/charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max.Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles.
    NOT compatible with Motorola products.


    IN STOCK. $19.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
    http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php

  2. #2
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    1,539
    Ordered - have spent ages searching the web for such an item

  3. #3
    Burnszilla
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritou View Post
    Ordered - have spent ages searching the web for such an item
    Thanks for your order. Shipped!

  4. #4
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tyneside UK
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritou View Post
    Ordered - have spent ages searching the web for such an item
    +1

    I had prevoiusly wired in a cigarette plug adapter which was bulky and difficult to store under the casings.

  5. #5
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beckenham
    Posts
    503
    +2 been looking for something like this

  6. #6
    the undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    booker, h.w.
    Posts
    35,713

    always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

  7. #7
    Dancing with the Diavel Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,105

    Thumbs up

    Just ordered one.

    Gunna use it for charging my ipone and scala G4
    2014 BMW R1200RTLC
    2012 Ducati Diavel Carbon
    2012 BMW X6 40d

    Love a lot, trust a few, but always paddle your own canoe...

  8. #8
    Gaby Johnson is right Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    1,276

    Just what I'm after

    to recharge my scala headset. I'll PM you in the morning.

  9. #9
    Gaby Johnson is right Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    1,276

    Ordered through paypal

    Also searched the web for ages before finding this.

  10. #10
    Fat Bikers Bounce Better Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Coggeshall, Essex
    Posts
    2,430

    Just ordered and paid via PayPal



    Just the ticket!
    Arrogant Patronising English scum living the dream ...

  11. #11
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beckenham
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnszilla View Post


    -Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
    -Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max)
    -Heavy Duty All Weather Design with Zippo Cap Design
    -Easy to open and use
    -Water Resistant, not water immersable

    The compact all weather USB single power outlet/charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max.Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles.
    NOT compatible with Motorola products.


    IN STOCK. $19.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
    http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php

    Ta very much, came today

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Green Fields of Devon close to Dartmoor.
    Posts
    2,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnszilla View Post


    IN STOCK. $19.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
    http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-s...atherproof.php
    How do we get it for 19.95... I'll pm you my order. I'm after two of them

  13. #13
    Burnszilla
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    How do we get it for 19.95... I'll pm you my order. I'm after two of them
    Sorry, there is no discount. Paypal has no shopping cart discount/promo mechanisms. I had to raise my price because the supplier overcharged me considerably on shipping of my last order. This forum does not allow you to edit your posts like others do, and I could not change the price on first post.

  14. #14

    Ordered

    2 nice kit ta

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Going RTW
    Posts
    1,487
    I don't know about iphones but from experience HTC phones & IPAQs need 2A when charging and working (i.e GPS/Music).

    I have a much cheaper and fully waterproof solution that I'll take a picture off later.

  16. #16
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Harrow
    Posts
    2,382
    Great bit of kit, have one fitted to the side of the instrument cluster, out of the weather and charging lead runs up to the tank bag, works on my iphone/ipod/ipaq in fact anything with usb charging havent found anything it wont charge yet.
    ''Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men''

    www.thektmforum.com for all your ktm needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"