USB Power Socket Weatherproof

Burnszilla

usb-power-socket-cable.jpg

usb-wp2.jpeg

-Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
-Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max)
-Heavy Duty All Weather Design with Zippo Cap Design
-Easy to open and use
-Water Resistant, not water immersable

The compact all weather USB single power outlet/charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max.Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles.
NOT compatible with Motorola products.

IN STOCK. $19.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-socket-weatherproof.php

Ordered - have spent ages searching the web for such an item

Just what I'm after

to recharge my scala headset. I'll PM you in the morning.

Ordered through paypal

Also searched the web for ages before finding this.

Just ordered one.

Gunna use it for charging my ipone and scala G4:thumb

And another . Ordered today for my Scala G4 and Blackberry. Neat solution and will wire straight into my fusebox fitted in to tooltray (unswitched output).

And another . Ordered today for my Scala G4 and Blackberry. Neat solution and will wire straight into my fusebox fitted in to tooltray (unswitched output).

I tried to charge my blackberry via 12 usb charger on the bike, started charging then stopped after a couple of minutes, turns out blackberrys are particular about where they get their supply from.

I tried to charge my blackberry via 12 usb charger on the bike, started charging then stopped after a couple of minutes, turns out blackberrys are particular about where they get their supply from.

Did you plug it into the OEM socket? If so that switches off after a minute or two. I have fitted a seperate fusebox and have a spare direct to battery connection so won't be an issue - in theory.

Did you plug it into the OEM socket? If so that switches off after a minute or two. I have fitted a seperate fusebox and have a spare direct to battery connection so won't be an issue - in theory.

I used a direct supply hardwired in, I think the problem was the Blackberry, It is also fussy with PC usb charging, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. It was a Storm, which probably isn't the best Blackberry.

I have an adapter which has a BMW plug connected to 2 cigarette lighter sockets & use a cigarette lighter/USB adapter to charge my iPhone from the standard GS power outlet.

usb-power-socket-cable.jpg

usb-wp2.jpeg

-Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
-Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max)
-Heavy Duty All Weather Design with Zippo Cap Design
-Easy to open and use
-Water Resistant, not water immersable

The compact all weather USB single power outlet/charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 1A max.Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles.
NOT compatible with Motorola products.

IN STOCK. $19.95 + shipping. (shipping worldwide)
http://www.burnsmoto.com/usb-power-socket-weatherproof.php

Ta very much, came today :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom