Klankys GOTC Rideout

:thumb

So far:

Mr Wont-pay-for-a-pie-but-i-bet-he'd-eat-one-if-it-was-offered-Freeloader.
Nakambale
Mr & Mrs Badger
Bhud
Kirky (TBC)
Bikeit
Waterloo700
Packer
Raboomdea (you're going whether you like it or not, so shut up).
Gerard
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Oh really...you're sooooo brave away up there hidden behind your computer....just you wait ha ha ha ha ha (manic laugh):aidan

ps Sounds like a grand plan!!

Hi Klanky
We are coming up for the Calum's Road Ceilidh on Rassay 28th May :beerjug:, providing the weather is reasonable Mrs Paintman and I are thinking about extending our break and coming to the Gathering the following weekend, so we would like to join you guys on the ride.
Paintman.

Hi Klanky
We are coming up for the Calum's Road Ceilidh on Rassay 28th May :beerjug:, providing the weather is reasonable Mrs Paintman and I are thinking about extending our break and coming to the Gathering the following weekend, so we would like to join you guys on the ride.
Paintman.

:thumb2

So far:

Nakambale
Mr & Mrs Badger
Bhud
Kirky (TBC)
Bikeit
Waterloo700
Packer
Raboomdea
Gerard
Doyle
Paintman

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tea Cakes?

Carmel Logs?

Carmel Wafers?

:nenau

Caramel Wafers. And none of that dark chocolate nonsense.

Like a Snowball but not good when riding. You find a bit of coconut in your teeth after a few miles and worry at it for hours.

Mmm, never done a log, so to speak. Don't think they're exported to East Anglia.

May have to stock up at Ullapool Tesco.

So far:

Nakambale
Mr & Mrs Badger
Bhud
Kirky (TBC)
Bikeit
Waterloo700
Packer
Raboomdea
Gerard
Doyle
Paintman
Thunder

Klanky,

Sorry I've got to drop out. There are just not enough boats to get me to the Shetland Islands in the time i need to be there. So I'm going to have to miss the whole of the Ulapool event and head straight from the south to the ferry. It's going to be a good long drive up :).

Hope your ride goes well.

I'll be in John O Groat on Sat 12th if anyone wants a ride over there. There are 650 cyclists leaving for Lands End for charity.

Cheers

Caramel Wafers. And none of that dark chocolate nonsense.

Like a Snowball but not good when riding. You find a bit of coconut in your teeth after a few miles and worry at it for hours.

Mmm, never done a log, so to speak. Don't think they're exported to East Anglia.

May have to stock up at Ullapool Tesco.

if i'm going i'll swing by the tunnocks factory shop and bring up a couple of bags of broken biscuits :thumb:thumb

Up for joining you.

Nakambale
Mr & Mrs Badger
Bhud
Kirky (TBC)
Bikeit
Waterloo700
Packer
Raboomdea
Gerard
Doyle
Paintman
Thunder

Klanky,

Sorry I've got to drop out. There are just not enough boats to get me to the Shetland Islands in the time i need to be there. So I'm going to have to miss the whole of the Ulapool event and head straight from the south to the ferry. It's going to be a good long drive up :).

Hope your ride goes well.

I'll be in John O Groat on Sat 12th if anyone wants a ride over there. There are 650 cyclists leaving for Lands End for charity.

Cheers

No worries, Bikeit.

If you get up to Unst I know a good track for you to explore.

Nakambale +1(?)
Mr & Mrs Badger
Bhud +1
Kirky (TBC)
Waterloo700
Packer
Raboomdea
Gerard
Doyle
Paintman +1
Thunder
CunningFox +1
MorayGSer

You'd better make that Nakambale and Bhud both as plus 1, if your working out food make it Bhud plus 2 :D

Paintman will also be a plus 1 I believe. :thumb

Oh yes please
Does freeloader know borken biscuits carry a premium, he might be better parting with pie money :D

Yes, I'm +1. Mrs Nak enjoyed it so much last year, particularly that last stretch :augie :D

Back
Top Bottom