9th May riders needed

Lamble

Reaction score
Any of you ride bikes other than dual sports?

I need a couple of riders on sports bikes, two up tourers and anything else.

We've joined with Dragon Wheels to run themed rides around Wales and on 9th May I'm having a trial run out with some filming and photos along the way. I'm sure we'll have some spectacular roads and points of interest, so worth the hassle and I'll throw in a cuppa along the way.

Earlyish start from our shop.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get the final details to you.

Cheers.

Looks like I'll have to recruit from the local MAG meet up then. Should make for a hirsute video.

Steve, I don't think many people will have "sports bikes".

I dare say there's plenty of riders here fast enough on a GS to show people around.

Why a sports bike?

I need to show a variety of bikes in the film, not just GSes.
Doesn't have to be a sports bike, Fazers, CB1000, Versys, even a cruiser or two.

The film is to promote the riding that's available around here as part of another TT venture.

9th May...

oh.
buggrit. :(
too close / am training all weekend. (and skint - but f*ckThat!)
and i'd love an excuse to revisit Wales for a weekend and make Mrs Og go WooHoo :bounce1 on them roads. :tears

avec; GrottyGuzziCali:CruiserishTourer

Good Luck :thumb2

9th May...

oh.
buggrit. :(
too close / am training all weekend. (and skint - but f*ckThat!)
and i'd love an excuse to revisit Wales for a weekend and make Mrs Og go WooHoo :bounce1 on them roads. :tears

avec; GrottyGuzziCali:CruiserishTourer

Good Luck :thumb2

come over for the travel event 4-6th june then.

Have a word with Terry, who has got the "Superbites" Burger van in the lay by just below Storey Arms. Decent bloke, and the place gets innundated with bikers at the weekend. He knows loads of the regular bikers, and a few that like to show off! He is there every day.

Have a word with Terry, who has got the "Superbites" Burger van in the lay by just below Storey Arms. Decent bloke, and the place gets innundated with bikers at the weekend. He knows loads of the regular bikers, and a few that like to show off! He is there every day.

Good tip and a buttie t'boot.

im all prepared .pass stamped , wifey under the weather and insisted i attend,
gonna be a chilly start but turning into a great ru=ide the weather was pre booked.
letrs hope it gives us all a great day,,:thumb

Back
Top Bottom