Who's attending and what food?

I intend to come, I'll know for sure nearer the date. Now if i knew that the rear tyre wasn't going to lose pressure!

You up there above me, you listening! LOL

Pencil me in for camping/meals... Possibly going to have another friend with an R65 in tow as well (big maybe as he's not sure his missus will let him).. I've already got the friday and monday off work :).. but the whole thing hangs on me getting the bitza back together in time (currently it's in bits (again) with parts off all over the place for powdercoating etc).

Anyone else heading down from East Anglia on the friday?

Hi Big Yellow,
yes, I'll be traveling from Cambridge on the Friday. Where abouts in EA are you ?
Give me a call if you like - PM me for details.
Roger

I will be camping this year please Syd as the snorting from him in the other corner kept me awake all night:augie ( Roger you listening?):D
All food please.

Lyn.

Roger is not going to be able to make it this year ...

If you're that worried about snoring..
Bring a hammock and get out in Sids wood twixt a couple of Trees..12 acres of enduro style tracks as well :thumb2

Roger is not going to be able to make it this year ...

:thumb2

Oh yes he is ...

How to stop snoring

Snoring can often seem like a problem without a solution – especially when it is getting in the way of a good night’s sleep for you and your partner. If you want to stop snoring, it is important to consider the cause and severity of your snoring. Identifying the cause can help you choose the right cure.
It also makes sense to try some simple non-invasive treatments first to see if they will reduce or prevent your snoring.
  • Sleep on your side
  • Elevate the head of your bed
  • Limit alcohol and medications
  • Clear your nasal passages
  • Lose weight
Point number 3 perhaps ?????:jager

Sheila and Paul

im_story_apnea.jpg
"Sheila’s husband, Paul, wakes her up often with his loud snoring. As her daytime tiredness and irritability increase, she decides to sleep in the guest room to avoid the snoring. She gets a full night’s sleep, but she misses being near her husband. Paul also feels hurt and confused. He can’t understand why his snoring is such a problem – after all, it never wakes him up....."

Hopefully Paul won't be there !! Hopefully Sheila will :thumb
Roger

The woods might be an option .....but we all know what a bear does in the woods........:eek: Looking forward to a great weekend, and to meeting Proff :bow

Attachments

• black-bear.jpg
    black-bear.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 140
Jayne and I shall arrive on the Fri and shall sleep under canvas.
As for food, Madam will have all the veggie options, myself will eat any old shite
placed in front of me.
Jim :thumb

I shall arrive Friday night....Time is not clear as yet, but prolly 7 - 8 PM
I shall leave Sunday and would like food all weekend please....This is of course if I am acceptable:D
I will be on my new airhead:thumb

I shall arrive Friday night....Time is not clear as yet, but prolly 7 - 8 PM
I shall leave Sunday and would like food all weekend please....This is of course if I am acceptable:D
I will be on my new airhead:thumb

Of course you are acceptable mate! :)

What airhead have you got?

Are you going to bring some firewater to do your firebreathing party trick?

Not bothered about anything :cool::cool: will there be room to park the little green car that follows me :nenau:nenau

Attachments

• Heidi-Fyatt n-s.jpg
    Heidi-Fyatt n-s.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 180
Not bothered about anything :cool::cool: will there be room to park the little green car that follows me :nenau:nenau

Don't tell me. :rob You've hitched it up, and now you can't get it off again, :blast so it's going wherever you go too :D

Val.

PS: I think, our setup is about thirty two feet long :augie

I'm under pressure to work over the weekend but feck em. I'm planning on setting off early on Friday and calling in on a Friend who's just moved to Bideford will then get to Sids late friday. Planning on camping if there's room. Looking forward to the airhead rideout :thumb2

All the food for me.

Will there be an everlasting barrel of beer again this year?

Hi all,

Just got the go-ahead to join this weekend and hoping to get the bumblebee sorted i.e. MOT'd next week :blast

So if there is some more space and food available I will be there from the Friday - given that I don't really know where there is yet :D

Back
Top Bottom