Any idea if ythis exhaust will fit.......

solidstate100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My Honda XL 250 s degree? MD 26 (actually an MD 31 as its an Aussie one)

Its for a NX250 ("mini dominator") which along with he AX-1 is about the only other Honda that I can find that use this 250cc Liq cooled power plant and shares similar-ish frames.....

Unless of course anyone else knows anywhere where I can get an aftermarket pipe for it......

Only had the bike a short while (im loving it really) but that standard steel pipe (fortunately header is SS) doesn't look like its got much longer left in it so getting nearly urgent!

http://www.motorsportgoetz.com/HONDA-NX-250-Dominator-silencer-exhaust-Inox-stainless-steel

Cheers all (sorry not sure if this link is working proper like)

What about Staintune or getting one made by either Gazelle or Predator

What about Staintune or getting one made by either Gazelle or Predator

Cool! thanks for the tips (I think tho that Staintune stopped making parts for this model at the end of the nineties) but I have had a quick squizz at the other two and am hopeful, depending on cost!

Why not try Mark Hill Performance, made to measure - contact HERE

Tar very much! Looks like I will have to get one fabricated to be on the safe side - chancing it on an exhaust that might fit seems a bit risky as likely to have to have it modified anyway which will cost about he same as having a bespoke one run up in the first place......:rolleyes:

Cant believe that parts are so difficult to get for this model, its like its the "forgotten Honda"......be worth a fortune in 20 years time! NOT!