Thread: Timpo's trail ride.

Timpo's trail ride.

Well - 'twas an excellent ride but I had to bale out mid afternoon coz I jarred my back one of my many slide offs. I remember now I don't like Welsh mud....

I've retired back home due to my back and also some family stuff which has cropped up. Bl**dy painful loading the bike back on the trailer ...

I'm sure Timpo will be along with a set of embarrassing pics in due course.

Cheers Timpo for leading the ride and Forrey & Timolgra for rear gunning.

Good to meet ya Nick and I'll PM you the French stuff Pinkytiff.

Laters

Paul

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Timpo's rideout

Wow - Timpo might not light many fag breaks but he knows how to knacker me for the day!! Brill ride out matey, I'll be up Pandy Lane if its the last thing I do next time!! Heres a few shots taken when I managed to muster the energy to get the camera out. Since just me, timpo, forry, timpolgra, paulxc & nick managed to make the rideout there werent too many to choose from. Great day Tim, looking forward to the next one
    Attached Images Attached Images      

let me know when your ready to try pandy hill again and ill be there - it will be easier to do if i have someone to push me up

Good to ride with you all at the weekend that's definitely the last time I walk down a hill to rescue Timolgra nearly killed me walking back up

Not got time for a report just now but my pics are here

Good pics, Forry

Looking at them.................if I had come................ I would've been better on my Montesa 4RT Trials bike

Sorry I couldn't make Llangollen on Sat......................apologies to Timpo et al

An ailing Mother in Law, this Spring have conspired to keep me away from this and MMM in March....................she knows how to pick her timing and be rushed to Hospital.............gets better and is out just after a key weekend........women

Still, duties must come first..............
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Great pics there Forry, you really know how to rub in the fact that i missed the ride

Quote Originally Posted by forry View Post
    Good to ride with you all at the weekend that's definitely the last time I walk down a hill to rescue Timolgra nearly killed me walking back up

Not got time for a report just now but my pics are here

Im so glad i went on the easy run maybe next time???