Thanks to everyone

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Just got back home from the Llangollen 2010 event and would like to say thank you to all those who joined us. For many it was their first event, hope you enjoyed the weekend :thumb2

Thank you to Pumpy, Timpo, Forry, Spout, Greg Masters and Earthmover for taking the time to put together the off road rides. And thank you to Toad for stepping in and leading the road ride.
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Fortunately the weathermen got the forecast wrong and we had a glorious weekend.

llangollen10.jpg

great time..

Many thanks for top weekend:thumb:thumb:thumb
Hotel was very nice room was great beer was tasty too..:beerjug:
Thanks for all work you guys did in sorting it out.
Was on Gregs ride so many thanks to him also..
:beerjug:Cheers all round:beerjug:
:rob

Yeah, another great weekend! even if i couldnt ride my bike:comfort, thanks to all the organisers for their hard efforts and everyone who attended to make the weekend such a great success:thumb

just in the door.
A big thank you to those who had thier hands in organising.
Perfick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kissy2

A good weekend and a cracking ride home which even featured some sun. The Hand was better than predicted, although the Friday organist was something else. Good grub at both the Chinese and Indian places we went to.

Thanks for organising the event BHT.

Thanks everyone for another excellent weekend. Special thanks goes to whoever organised the weather so I could pack up a dry tent. :thumb2

Another great weekend:thumb2

Thanks to Paul for the organising, and to everyone else that came for making it another cracking event:beerjug:

Next year, can we go somewhere that has mobile phone signals?

:rolleyes:

Greg

Was only up there on Friday with my lad dan, but enjoyed meeting a few of you, and having a few beers in the bar. Wish we were around for the road ride on sat as the pics look great, definitely will be next year. Bryn, loved your bike,hope the missus gets better quickly,looks like a huge gash!! she has:blast.
Thanks to BHT ,will look forward to spending a bit more time with you next time.:thumb2

Big thanks to BHT from me and JustStan.
Great weekend as usual.
anybody any idea when llangollen was moved to Poland? :D

last bike to leave The Hand today, riding very slowly on the way home :101

Great weekend and nice to see everyone. Just a shame I didn't get to talk to everyone as well :blagblah

Many thanks from Jill and I to all for another great weekend :thumb2

Good to see everyone and meet new people

See you all at the next one :D

Val & Jill

Most Excellent Adventure - Thanks

Thanks to all those who worked so hard in putting together an excellent weekend in Llangollen . A special thankyou to Toad for leading a great run on the Saturday ( Toad, good luck with your interview..!!). And finally , whoever organised the weather today ....take a special bow,

Gryffoid
( The old, fat, grey haired, and currently retired - IT Manager ) ;)

Back
Top Bottom