2011 East Anglia National Event

flatlanders

most of the flatlanders are now fatlanders!! :augie:augie:augie

Stickers you say?

I'm in, dates permitting and nice clean toilets and no communal showers :blush

........and ready supply of ale and grub.

Not really been down that neck of the woods much.

:beerjug:

Most welcome K. I too like a high quality potty arrangement.
smiley-toilet07.gif

I guess this is for the East Anglian Hog Roast, but with Badgers :nenau

Not even my gipsy ancestors ate badger as far as I know. Probably not permitted under kosher laws either.

Don't forget, 10.00 am, Sizewell beach cafe for a first meet to talk through on Sunday if anyone else is interested in lending a hand. TrevTuck, Badgers and Montys in attendance so far. Maybe Udders if there's a 100% guarantee of fine weather and the roads are swept first. :comfort

I'm toying with the possibility of seeing you there, but it's not very likely at the moment.

An East Anglian national event sounds great, but most importantly has anyone got any good ideas what to call it?

Just seen the weather report for sunday :(. Rain. Won't be bringing my bike out! :augie May turn up in the support vehicle though. :rolleyes:

OK, so I was a couple of hours late, but it was good to meet up with you all again.

I guess I'd better stick my hand up to help with the offroad rideout(s). I'll see if we can get a few rides planned for different abilities, and any offers of help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe now would be a good time to get some TKCs for my 1150 and learn how to ride it offroad :D - somehow I don't think it would be a great idea to lead a GS ride on my KTM pogo.

You made your scarecrow yet Tony? :D

not even started yet. im halfway through stripping/replacing all the wood in the hallway/ stairs / doorways. replacing the front shocks and springs in the wifes fiesta, replacing the sills on the wifes fiesta. diagnosing which front wheel bearing to change on the mondeo and taking off and cleaning the egr valve on the mondeo. tiling the upstairs bathroom so i can get the shower fitted . getting the garden straight for the kids parties later in the year somehow fitting in a holiday on the bike , having a week in italy courtesy of some back pay from work and getting the shed built so i can strip the bike and change the clutch. oh yes and build a scarecrow :D

Back
Top Bottom