2011 East Anglia National Event

Trevtuck

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Would anybody be up to help on this event.
Happy to do the Donkey work but need to know we have the local support.

If you are willing to help just let me know, depending on the response. I will start to get the ball rolling.

T

OK, so it's national and it involves donkeys, maybe a little more info would help before people (publically) volunteer :toungincheek

I'm up for it.

Suggest we keep it fairly simple.

Fancy getting together for a chat at some point?

Me and the missus (Sarah, aka Bobbin) are up for it!

Me and my Sarah are also interested in chipping in. :thumb

We need a brekkie meet to discuss.:augie

can do....assuming you were referring to all us repondees too...?

Of course.

Me and my Sarah are also interested in chipping in. :thumb

We need a brekkie meet to discuss.:augie

Monty organises great weekends. :augie

No pressure.:augie:augie

Mind you, there's at least two BMW club members still wandering around Artois looking for their lunch.:augie:augie:augie

How about Sunday morning, Sizewell Beach Cafe for a pow-wow?

What sort of time sunday are you thinking? (weather permitting) :hide

What sort of time sunday are you thinking? (weather permitting) :hide

Breakfast time is a flexible concept; 10.30 ish?. Any weather but blizzard or monsoon. This week or next.

Dirty bikes are allowed. :augie

Depends on whether TrevTuck is free - it's his gig.

I've had a few wondering moments about this idea myself recently. Venue is the key bit. Camping for bikes and wobbly boxes, B&B nearby, grub together on Saturday, pub within staggering distance. Any ideas Trev?

Can do Sunday Have a few Ideas on Location from the Swan Inn in Harleston to the Angel Inn at Harling / Snetterton.

Happy to go with the majority or some form of coalition :)

t

Can do Sunday Have a few Ideas on Location from the Swan Inn in Harleston to the Angel Inn at Harling / Snetterton.

Happy to go with the majority or some form of coalition :)

t

Ok but I demand proportional representation and I'm not supporting policies on nuclear proliferation.

Sizewell at about 10.30?

I may be able to get there, but I am due near Colchester for lunch so it could be a bit tight to do both. :tears

Camping for bikes and wobbly boxes, B&B nearby, grub together on Saturday, pub within staggering distance. Any ideas Trev?

Plus somewhere for those who like to go off road (with lots of water:D ) seems to be another 'must-have' at GSer events. Not me - don't like getting mine wet!

Would be nice if this gets off the ground - even if it's just to show the outsiders that we do not play the banjo, marry our cousins and are not all ginger...

I've had a few wondering moments about this idea myself recently. Venue is the key bit. Camping for bikes and wobbly boxes, B&B nearby, grub together on Saturday, pub within staggering distance. Any ideas Trev?[/QUOTE]

Hey Guys, Our company built a new club house for the Sudbury Rugby Club last year. That's Sudbury in Suffolk

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/sudburyrfc/

The club house has the obligatory bar, room to camp and there is decent pub that does food about 300yds away. If we ask REALLY nicely we might even get permission to use the club showers and changing rooms.

Let me know if your interested, if so I'll get in contact with the club secretary.

Just a foot note, there several good routes for ride outs from Sudbury and a few green lanes if it take your fancy. Personnelly my bag full of talent tends to empty itself the moment I leave the tarmac :eek:

Banham zoo? There is a caravan site there and loads of different clubs meet there for weekends. Honda Goldwing club, East Anglian Harley owners etc......
Close to Thetford forest for off roading too.

Back
Top Bottom