I can`t go.

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After several weeks of trying to juggle some work issues it appears that my boss needs me to work the last 3 weeks in June.
I know I could tell him to bollox but he is a good, fair guy and I know I would be letting him down in a major way.:(

The plan for me now is to do the trip exactly one month later. Granted, I won`t have the company of the rest of you but doing it alone is better than not doing it at all. I`m sure you all agree.

I look forward to hearing about the best bars and diners to hit from your previous months trail blazing.

Try not to leave a wake of carnage behind you ( Garfield) as I will be entering said wake a month later.

I know a few of you will feel like there is no reason to carry on with the trip as I wont be in attendance but I ask you to hang in there and go all the same.:D

Big thanks to Chris for helping me sort the different plans out.
And don`t nick any bits off my bike you tossers.:)

Looking forward to sharing stories on my return.
Gaz
:thumb2

Sorry to hear you're not coming Gary. Make sure you leave some room in the panniers to collect all the bits that fall off our bikes.... :)

Was it all the stories we told you about what Garfield would do to you that's made you change your mind Gary :augie

And no, we weren't exaggerating :D

Looking at the state of your bike, I don't think there is any danger of that:D

What on earth do you mean?? :nenau

843870236_jyL3x-XL.jpg

well feck you then ya selfish bastard....:rob

..................now who's gonna keep me warm on those cold desert nights.....:D

you can share with Aidan.
he is well used to kipping with an odd thing. :augie

Here are my new flights guys.

CO 101 12JUL MAN-EWR 11:30 14:25
CO 702 12JUL EWR-SFO 16:30 19:44

CO2714 02AUG BWI-EWR 18:05 19:23
CO 100 02AUG EWR-MAN 22:10 10:00+1

Only doing 3 weeks but I reckon thats enough.
We must find away for you to update me on things really worth seeing.
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom