Walk up Tryfan

Cheeky ferker:D

I'll camp in the back garden Dave I'm great at lighting camp fires :D

Had a school award for it once :thumb2

highly unlikely can make this on 26th :(

had forgotten I said I'd visit me ma and da and go to the massed pipe bands championships (I kid you not) in Annan (Scottish Borders)
on that date :flag:eek:onyack

Are you :dragon types jealous ?

Unless the pipes are called off, I won't be able to partake of Dave's quality butties (and his sausage sarnies weren't bad either :eek: - arf arf :D )
and the quality views, fresh air and banter of north Welsh Wales.

Mind - ye cannae beat the skirl o' the pipes :thumb2

Ok, we'll assume not for now, if it all changes let me know, oh enjoy the bands :augie

Jealous, feck me I'd rather.................eat my own feet :D

If you heard a loud noise followed by a thump about 3.30 this afternoon it was the sound of 32 tonnes of 'gwartheg yn cachi' (cow sh1t) hitting a fan. The result is I've just lost two days as I have to sort out someone's mess. I'm not going to be able to make this weekend - sorry guys

:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh

Someone's going to pay for this ....

If you heard a loud noise followed by a thump about 3.30 this afternoon it was the sound of 32 tonnes of 'gwartheg yn cachi' (cow sh1t) hitting a fan. The result is I've just lost two days as I have to sort out someone's mess. I'm not going to be able to make this weekend - sorry guys

:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh:eh

Someone's going to pay for this ....

Bugger, you can tell me about this soon. When you over in Rhyl next?

Could always do this

IMG_1051.jpg

Both October dates should be OK for me but will have to see how things work-out closer to the day.

Back
Top Bottom