Chesham

Workhorse

Reaction score
Hi, Guys

Can anyone recommend any good long dirt tracks that i can take my GS down around the Chesham area? As im moving this way soon.

I see it was a while ago you posted this and have probably found an answer - If not there is a few great lane's near chesham/berkhamstead wasy :) E-mail me and I'l come out/show you...

I see it was a while ago you posted this and have probably found an answer - If not there is a few great lane's near chesham/berkhamstead wasy :) E-mail me and I'l come out/show you...

Whereabouts? That's not too far from me, but I wasn't aware of any out that way :thumb

As you come from Berko down the A416 you'd turn right at the T juntion/mini roundabout/fuel garage onto Vale road towards Hawridge. < a mile down is a byway on the left hand side that run's along side an ostridge farm. To be honest I cannot explain where lane's are over the internet. When I'm out of this cast I'l be more than happy to take you out... cheers

As you come from Berko down the A416 you'd turn right at the T juntion/mini roundabout/fuel garage onto Vale road towards Hawridge. < a mile down is a byway on the left hand side that run's along side an ostridge farm. To be honest I cannot explain where lane's are over the internet. When I'm out of this cast I'l be more than happy to take you out... cheers

Sounds good :thumb send me an email (sam@samjdalton.com) when you fancy a ride out :beerjug:

Cheers! Will do. Now im living in Chesham. ive found one long track, over hills along side a few fields, ( Tractor tracks ) , and through a wood. mud mud mud!!!

Ok my wheels are no good for mud! I was all over the place, the weight of the bike,and the grip. my god, it was like going down a water slide in a Volvo estate! But it does love the rocks and dusty dry tracks!

Back
Top Bottom