Away From Here: Ireland to somewhere...

farewell Ireland...

Sorry I've not been around much, packing up one's life is not, it turns out, a straightforward task. My only possessions that represent any importance to me now, are those which might be of use to me in the next 2-3 months and that are safely lashed onto pietro's back. I've not had a moment to put any photos up, but will do when I'm hanging around waiting for visas in London next week. My good friends hosted a great little farewell shindig on the north coast last night, reminding me that relationship is about all that matters-thanks guys!

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving donaghadee at around 10:50 for the 11:45 sailing from Belfast to Stranraer. Terry (aka chubby thumper), that's TOMORROW, the 12th!!! He did a trial run last week!

I'm meeting Jon Fox (everywherevirtually) at the Windmill (junction of the M6 and A356) to ride the Cat and the Fiddle and some other roads he's planned. My only deadline is to be in Cambridge to watch some second rate football teams play each other at 7:30.

Right, must go and get some kip as am properly whacked after these last couple of weeks.

Laters, S

the poor fella spent 40 minutes stuck in the middle of a river, up to his thighs in water with a stalled bike, with no one around him for miles... And watched while his helmet "bobbed" off down the river !!

Maybe his helmet was confused as to which Oisin (Ocean) was calling him. The one upstream or the other downstream out to sea :D

I'm meeting Jon Fox (everywherevirtually) at the Windmill (junction of the M6 and A356) to ride the Cat and the Fiddle and some other roads he's planned. My only deadline is to be in Cambridge to watch some second rate football teams play each other at 7:30.
Laters, S

The Cat and fiddle route is just to get you warmed up and to the staging area for the first of the river crossings :augie

:hide

:aidan

Well, the bold Si has set his eyes on distant horizons and lets hope he gets

there safely and comes back intact.

By the bys, he nearly missed the boat.:eek:

Si sporting his new hair cut..........

4692647703_4d106919de_b.jpg

and Si setting off this morning, looking for all the intrepid biker.

4693282658_324b383968_b.jpg

Seriously, take care of yourself on the road and look forward to hearing your

tales.

From an impecable source, things have been going a tad astray for our

bold Si.

First, thankfully he had the wisdom to carry extra fuel for his daunting trip

thro darkest England; secondly, he found that the parking tickets in inner

London are a little bit more expensive than back home and finally he'll have

the shinyish 800gs chain ever.:blast

4703527594_864dfcfe69.jpg

Things can only get better !

My final day at work was uneventful. Indeed, my 5 years in a car dealership in Ballymoney was uneventful. I wonder what the dominant memories of it will be as I get further away from it. Will I miss the almost daily procession of the James Mullan funeral cortege as it passes the showroom window each day? Sometimes I wondered if my face was more glum than the mourners who trailed the coffin. There were many days when I felt that if just one more person phoned and in their thick Antrim accent shouted 'stores' down the phone at me in the hope of me magically materialising a front strut for an MOT test due in an hour, I would of my own volition, climb into the cold deathly silent sanctuary of the passing coffin. The dark hordes of the general public had become far more fearsome to me than an army of Orcs would be to any given hobbit, probably.

One of my final acts at work was to be interviewed by a friend who also happened to be a journalist for the local Coleraine Chronicle newspaper. The Times this is not. It's generally filled with attention grabbing headlines like 'Man burgles garden nursery', or 'Man marries woman', or 'Man wins Annual Derry Banty Hen Meet'. That I was heading off on a trip like this is probably not as interesting as the missing Asparagus from Damhead nursery, or the matrimonial ecstacy of Jim and Sandra or even Robin's exceptional skills at breeding 'catwalk' birds, but any chance of it sounding in the remotest bit adventurous will be immediately undermined with the title Clare will be forced to adopt. My money is on 'Man gets on motorbike and rides somehwere'. Granted, 'away from here' isn't exactly a turbo/testosterone/adrenaline-charged rubric, but I'm not trying to pay salaries never mind make money off of it!

A day after I departed the car trade, I had to make another departure, from my parent's house. In fact, on thinking about it now, this journey is going to be about continual departures, but each departure will have, I hope, an equal and opposite arrival, for that is the way of travel. When those two acts cease to be in intimate relationship with each other, it's probably too late to worry about it!

Having had some restless sleep I was first up and did some final re-organising and securing of luggage. As per usual, I had the 'don't be doing anything stupid' instruction, which, I presume, doesn't cover mistakingly packing bike body polish and consequently giving my chain a liberal coat of it in Cambridge (because Motul don't help big picture people like me who go by the colour of the can and not the name on it), but rather encompasses more life-threatening occurences like base jumping with my bike attached to me, slapping up some Russian border official for the sheer craic of it, or asking a Siberian bear if he'd watch over my bike while I sleep etc. Sorry, that was a long sentence.

We had some good time together over breakfast, said a few prayers/blessings for safety etc, and awaited the arrival of a clutch of pikey's to accompany me to the docks in Belfast. After we all had coffee and a bit of banter, my now renowned laid-back approach to sailing schedules, flight times and general travel arrangements, had them pushing me out the door for fear of 'the away from here project' being stalled at the Stena port. We got on the road and it dawned on me that perhaps I needed to get a groove on. Unfortunately the headlights of the convoy disappeared from my rear-view mirror at around Cultra. I just made check in and had the bike lashed down in the vehicle deck when Jed (spikerjack) called to say they'd arrived and where was I for the obligatory farewell photo shoot. Sorry Jed, Mike and Andy, my bad, and thanks for seeing me off!

There were 3 other erstwhile bikers on the boat. One of which was very erstwhile, two slightly less erstwhile, and my being least erstwhile at this point. You're wondering what constitutes 'an erstwhile biker' now, be honest. Duncan and Liz were at the Isle of Man TT and toured Ireland after. They were now making their way to Newcastle to get back home to Holland. Yannick was a 20 year-old Swiss fella who'd been on the road for 2 months on his 650 Dakar. He'd begun off-roading in Tunisia and was now working his way around Europe with 2 months remaining. Duncan and Liz kindly donated one of those furry things with the sticky feet and instructed that if possible I bring him to Siberia. They called him 'Duncliz' and he now sits proudly on Pietro's binnacle.

I got off the boat into a beautiful Scottish day and began making my way through Scotland to the borders. Time was short as I had to meet Jon (everywherevirtually) at the Windmill near Manchester and then beat it down to Cambridge to watch the England vs USA match at a bit of a reunion with some old friends. Jon and I sat in the sun catching up, laughing, watching a wedding party and some sports bikers paw over my laden bike bemused that I'd be going so far. It was then time to saddle up and ride some of the roads Jon had planned to take me over. The highlight was obviously the Cat and the Fiddle road across the Pennines down into Buxton. The local authorities have seen fit to clamp down on the speed of this road resulting in 2 way facing average speed cameras to prevent further biker fatalaties. It is a nice road, but still isn't up to the pleasure of the north coast road of Ireland. It was good to be out with Jon again and to see the great job he's done on the substitute bike.

From here I pressed on at pace to Cambridge and ran out of fuel 10 miles from my destination, with an alleged 15 miles left in the reserve. Deja vu to my European trip 2 years ago. Now, for some 16 months this has never happened. After my trip around Europe where I ran out at least 4 times owing to a faulty fuel gauge reader, it was replaced and when the computer said '4 miles left' it meant 'there are four miles left'. A week before I was due to leave, Hurst Motorrad informed me that there was a recall to be done which would see them drop a more accurate fuel reader into the bike. More accurate it is not. Luckily I had a couple of spare litres in the tool tubes and so was quickly able to get back on the road and catch the last 15 mins of what was apparently a fairly dull footballing encounter.

The following evening I left Cambridge and headed down the M11 for London. As dusk was approaching I thought I'd ride through the centre and get a shot of Westminster and the London Eye with the bike in the foreground. I lived in this neck of the woods for many years, so the photos here are more for the benediction of the readers than the writer.

Yesterday morning I made for the Kazakhstan consulate to request a visa. I needed more passport photos. So I rode on up Brompton, parked the bike in a 'motorcycle's only' bay, went into Snappy Snaps and had some photos taken. While that was being done I filled out the visa form, and returned 15 mins later to a kind message from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to pay a 120 note fine or 60 if paid within 14 days. Cue some anger. I noticed that it had been issued 2 mins before I got to the bike, so I ran around looking for the attendant in question. Clearly, out of shame he/she had disappeared because there wasn't one to be seen. Anyway, I made it back to the embassy and submitted my application. It's a 3 day turnaround and they wouldn't do it quicker. So if the Mongolian embassy have the same inflexibility, I'll have to buy my visa for there at the Russia/Mongolian border.

On returning back to Pete and Becca's close to Peckham Rye, I was almost outside their house when 1 min before I arrived, armageddon was unravelling before my eyes. Some black guy had, it would transpire, stolen a big old Merc and driven it down Peckham Rye on the wrong side of the road at a speed in excess of 100mph. Now back in the sticks where I've been living, this wouldn't offer much collateral risk, other than maybe to a few sheep at the side of the road. In congested London, this is like dropping your foot on an ant trail. He buried the front of the Mercedes into a car which then hit 3 others and spun them off into walls. Somehow he managed to get out of the Merc and tried to make an escape. Being dazed from the airbag explosion and the force of the collision, he was easy to stop, so I saw a couple of civilians throw him down on the ground until a couple of police arrived. Ambulances, fire trucks, dozens of police and air ambulances then began to arrive. Cars were cut in half to get the occupants out and this blood stained idiot was lying on the road trying to resist arrest. In the end it took 4 police and 2 civilians to get the cuffs on. I was tempted to go and make their job easier by introducing his face to my motocross boot, but they're white and I didn't want criminal blood on them. On top of that, while the police might have chosen to ignore my momentary act of assistance had I've actioned it, if they didn't, trouble with two London boroughs in a day might have contravened the afore mentioned 'don't do anything stupid' instruction. While in Cambridge, my friend Anthony, who, incidentally, has a reputed and unparalleled speed of wit (seriously, Stephen Fry or David Mitchell are tardy in comparison) cocked his head, looked at me and said 'so you're going to Mongolia on a motorbike.' pause, 'And why?' I think my answer now would be along the lines of 'given if I'd appeared at this scene barely a minute earlier I'd be picking a three pointed star out of my arse, the open steppes of Mongolia are a lot less hazardous than the streets of London town.'

Today I'm having a quieter one which will be spent sorting out this little netbook (PC's are a curse) for the trip, trying to procure chain lube safe in the knowledge that polish isn't a worthy replacement for a continent hopping journey, writing, scrawling a letter to the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea pleading ignorance, for I genuinely had no idea that a bike in a bay like this was subject to the 'permit holders only' statute. Added to that, the only other bike in the bay must have had some kind of sophisticated cloaking device making it either invisible or immune to the pestulent predatory parking attendants of said borough FOR IT DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE A PERMIT! If they don't offer me discretionary mercy, they can send in the bailiffs. I'll be the one in the green tent at 145 degrees long and 80 lat!

It has been wonderful to get up and bask in the freedom of not having to tend to tedious administration, or appraise cars...that groundhog has been well and truly exercised. On top of that, I've been able to catch up with people who helped make life so good here back in the day, but I'm switched into 'trip mode'. Giving my devoted attention to the endless unfurling of tarmac is my job for the next weeks. Sitting still in a city feels a little like I've stalled. Pietro is locked up out the back (I hope!) and I imagine him to be unimpressed with this temporary interruption to proceedings. And so unless there's anything worthy of posting, this'll be me until I hit the road to cross to Europe at the weekend.

Best,
S

ps, my hosts don't have internet and the pub next door has one stage better which is crap internet. as it keeps cutting out i'm struggling to get photos up here, so hopefully tomorrow i'll put that to rights. apologies

Photo Update

some photos to accompany the previous post. got decent internet access today...at last!
S
4706458634_15908fccf3_m.jpg

4706488428_58df5a287a_m.jpg

4706458652_9d611b28f6_m.jpg

4706458672_c36c4491b1_m.jpg

4706458676_7507b329e5_m.jpg

4706458686_b3b46082aa_m.jpg

4706474806_16e19bdd9d_m.jpg

4706474812_1070e68df0_m.jpg

4706474814_867175f2b2_m.jpg

4706474840_f6f212cc20_m.jpg

4706474832_b0d4c2b531_m.jpg

4706474848_44365da019_m.jpg

4706481986_4f8c756cfd_m.jpg

4706482006_07b22faafa_m.jpg

4706482026_da70dee5bb_m.jpg

Not the best editing I've ever done but just wanted to get this short vid of Si's traverse across the Pennines and it's environs :beerjug:

Twas grand to see the lad as he set out to Mongolia and beyond :clap

<object width="700" height="394"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=12701680&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=c9ff23&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=12701680&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=c9ff23&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="700" height="394"></embed></object><p>Si Johnston set off from Coleraine in Northern Ireland on this day and I was lucky enough to ride with him across the English Peak District for some of the way.</p>

Got caught exactly the same way last year when getting Uzbekistan visa. Directed to the bay by two traffic wardens:augieWrote to Transport London, accused the wardens of either being mischievious or on a scam. Said the bay was not specifically marked for residents only and that I wouldn't be back 'til November and I'd see them in court:rob Result: letter of apology from TL. Worth a try.

PS Love the boots Si:green gri

England to Cologne

I returned to the Kazakhstan embassy and now understanding the unspoken protocol of these places, walked to the front of the queue, dropped my pass, and was duly handed my passport/visa. I then high-tailed it to the Mongolian embassy, descended their stairs (putting the visa office in the cellar is the done thing for embassies, they clearly aren't interested in putting their best foot forward on initial exposure) and rather than the tiny sweatbox of the Kaz consulate, it was a reasonably plush air con'd room with leather sofas, framed black and white photos of msrs McGregor and Boorman thanking them for their assistance and a very beautiful and helpful Mongolian girl behind the desk. Knowing that the Kaz embassy point blank refused a groveling German woman an overnight issue meaning she'd have to cancel her flight, I thought I'd adopt the charm offensive and see if they'd issue me with one overnight meaning I could blow town and get on the road. 'Overnight', she said in response, 'if you give me half an hour I'll have it ready for you'. Mongolia just shot to the top of my worldwide list of favourite countries...ever.

So back down to South London, met with some more friends, went home, packed the bike up, and departed for my cousin's place in Bexhill on the south coast. Now, for the uninitiated, Bexhill is not a place you would send your football scouts on a reccie to (unless you're name is Rafael Benitez maybe?). It's the only place - outside of Florida - where having a paper round, owning a confectionary store, or being a binman, can all be considered palliative care. Rosie moved there to work in the police, which other than tracking down amnesiac street walkers who can't find their homes or returning a zimmer up the promenade because old Wilbert fancied Frieda's new model and made off with it, probably doesn't have the liveliest beat. Shame she works in Hastings though!!

From there, I made it to Dover and learned that it's cheaper to book your ferry crossings online. I got on board, made a few final phone calls to say cheerio, and settled into watching some Stewart Lee. I'm now learning some diversionary tactics rather than perenially going through the biking equivalent of the Spanish inquisition every time I stop somewhere. 'So where are you going?', 'why have you 4 tyres?', 'what are you afraid of?' are now standard fare and as such, I'm going to try and print out an answer sheet pre-empting this consistent line of questioning. It's not that I mind that much, I'm just bored of hearing my own voice issuing the same stock answers. With the white cliffs of Dover gradually disappearing into the mist, the sense of 'it's all about to kick off' went into hyper-drive.

I rode off the ferry, punched ehrenstrasse, Koln into my GPS and began what will, at times, seem like an endless trek east. England to France to Belgium to Holland to Germany. A fellow couchsurfer - Sarah - has been an incredible host. When I pitched up outside her apartment, which is several floors up, and began unloading my bike, I don't think that she'd quite bargained on a mountain of stuff cascading around her place. However, her hospitality has been extraordinary and greatly appreciated. Others to thank until now are Debs Wray at McCurdy Hamilton travel in Ballymoney, who in my estimations are better than the often used Nutt travel, for they kindly sponsored my first ferry sailing from Belfast to Stranraer. Pete and Becca who hosted me in London and couldn't do enough. Kester Brewin who cooked me dinner on my way through London and gave me a copy of his new book 'Other' which he photographed on my bike and wrote about in connection with my trip here, and finally to my cousins Rosie and David for the craic and hospitality on the south coast.

Tomorrow I trek it over to Prague via Nurnberg by which time I'll hopefully have had a good enough connection to post some photos. Sorry that it's just text for now.

S

those russian truckers will be lovin those boots :augie:D
Glad to hear you're having fun!
:beer:

Si ye boy ye,

Are you perfecting that pose :blast nope come to think of it, that's yer natural

stance.

Si, great to see you that yer on yer way. Look forward to reading your exploits.

those russian truckers will be lovin those boots :augie:D
Glad to hear you're having fun!
:beer:

I hear they are called kinky boots out there :D

Si ye boy ye,

Are you perfecting that pose :blast nope come to think of it, that's yer natural

stance.

Si, great to see you that yer on yer way. Look forward to reading your exploits.

The Russians are going to love him :hug

I think he's picked a better time to go than Oisin. A bit warmer and sunnier I hope :beerjug:

Cologne to Prague to Kracow

I awoke at 6am on Tuesday morning knowing that it was going to be a full day in the saddle. By now I know exactly what I have with me, what bag it should be in, and where it should be on the bike. I know that in total, it takes me about an hour to be up, showered, packed, and Pietro satisfactorily laden.

I took off from a city that didn't impress me in some sunshine which did. Sarah was an incredible host who couldn't have been more generous, and in some ways I wished that I was able to fly her on to the next stop to scout out the area and have it ready for my arrival. Alas, a movie star I am not.

I crossed over the Rhine at around 8:15am and again pointed east.
Random-155-1024x680.jpg

I rode almost all day and frankly got tired of immaculately paved wide roads. In fact, truth be told, I got a little tired of Germany, the Germans, and anything remotely teutonically Prussian. This was compounded when about 30 miles from the Czech border, going through a section which on account of only being 4 lanes wide, they had reduced the speed to 80kmh, to my detriment. Now most of the day, I was blatting along happily at about 70-80 mph, and was still one of the slowest, but on this particular occasion, I was just above the reduced limit, by 13kmh. Cue the blue light brigade, who track me up to a safe place to pull in, and out steps Joseph Goebbels’ son. Well, he was small and squirrely, so it might’ve been, you don’t know that it wasn’t! Documents are handed over, he walks around the bike, then says ‘Mr Johnston’, (I thought I’d leave out the fact that my driving license says ‘rev’ on it on this occasion), you were doing 93 in an 80, that is 90 euros.’ Having only 30 on me and my card, I suggested that he take a reduced rate and I would carry on with greater awareness in future, unless he could accept cards (suspecting that as advanced as they are, they won’t have a swipe machine in their car). ‘Zat is ok, vee vill drive to zee next town and you can vithdraw money from zee bank’. What a gentleman. So, not only did he tap me up for 90E’s, but he proceeded to put about another 25 miles onto what was already going to be well over 550 miles that day. Anyway, there’s my contribution to their Greek bailout.
Random-162-1024x680.jpg
I eventually arrived at the Czech border, where the roads became more interesting, which would, I had hoped, follow a correlatory pattern for the citizens thereof. It was a rather painless trek down to Prague from here.
Random-170-1024x680.jpg

On arriving at my host’s place, I knew that from reading other reports, Prague isn’t exactly Truman Show Trustworthy when it comes to leaving stuff lying around. I was advised that I could park Pietro in the rubbish cupboard! I took a quick peak and then momentarily considered the two options: firstly, I could leave him on the street leaving him exposed to any passing prying eyes and preying hands. Or, I could unceremoniously buck him in the trash room (picture the one in Star Wars, without the water and monster, but with a lot more flies). So, I rearranged the bins, got the front wheel in, and then pushed and pulled until I managed to get the whole bike in. Shoehorns!
Random-178-1024x680.jpg
Yesterday I spent the day walking what seemed like hundreds of miles around the city. Prague is really quite amazing. Far more so than I expected in fact. There’s such an array of architecture, a depth of history, and a genuinely good vibe in the place. All in all I only saw one stag party, so I counted my blessings for that. Not surprisingly it was at the Old Town square where the big screens had been erected for the World Cup. I decided to watch the England match there and take in some of the atmosphere. I took a load of photos of various buildings (the palace, synagogues, parliament, the Rudolfinum (great story behind this), St Josephs Church, The Metronome, The John Lennon Graffiti Wall, the new ‘Revolutionary’ key installation after the 80,000 students kicked up a fuss in the new town, and sites which I found to be interesting but won’t bore you with the details of. I will post this sign for the ‘Communist Museum’ however. I loved the irony of it being located between two of the biggest symbols of capitalism – McDonalds
Random-223-1024x680.jpg
and the Casino!
Random-180-1024x680.jpg

Random-222-1024x680.jpg

Random-241-1024x680.jpg
So this morning I again got up early, and went down to Pietro’s ignominious stable. Some kindly soul had seen fit to throw bins on top of him, so I removed them, dusted him down, loaded him up, and promised to never do it again.

After loading up once more, I pressed on in the direction of Kutna Hora. I had heard great things about the ossuary here, and it was obviously one of the places the long way round visited. Kutna Hora is a pretty cool town which once mined about 1/3 of the silver that came out of Europe. Near it is a little village called Sedlec, which is where the Kostnice bone church is located. How did such a thing come to be? Basically, this nutter of a priest built the church on a graveyard in the early 19th century. When told that it was a stupid idea because what would they do with the bones, he said, let’s decorate it with them! I found it fascinating. It made me ask a lot of questions about death and its relation to faith. There was so much dissonance between church as I’ve experienced it in the past, and these countless femurs and skulls. And yet, rather than a feeling of malevolence or evil in the place as is usually associated with such stupas (such as what I felt when I visited those at the Killing Fields in Cambodia for example), I was left more hopeful here, particularly as when you look through the arranged bones, there’s a picture of the crucified Christ silhouetted in the light from the only window. If this was an intentional move on the part of Czech’s Father Ted (or Father Dead might be more appropriate), then it was genius, for this act of crucifixion was an act of subversion on death putting the bones in a different light. I’ll leave the theology for the next Horizon’s talk.
Random-227-300x199.jpg
I departed from there and took off towards the Polish border. Remembering Lois Vince discussing the merits of plastic cheese (Dairy Lee stuff), I stopped in at a Penny Market and availed myself of a few triangles and some bread. After wolfing it down, I crossed another magical border and was taken to I don’t know where by my GPS. Over mountains, through glens, past goblins, and countless road work efforts was the norm. I hadn’t a clue where I was, but felt that the Zumo had not done anything to date that warranted distrust. My 380 miles today felt like 780. The roads went to pot, the first rain of the trip came down in Noahic proportions, and I was just wanting a good meal and some world cup action. I arrived at my hosts and waited outside in the rain in the Jewish quarter of Kracow (by Wassel Castle) for them to get here. We found a place to park the bike safely – which on this occasion will see everything stay on it as I can’t be bothered lugging it all around again tonight (keep your fingers crossed will ya?) – and went for some food. I’m now turning in as tomorrow I’m hitting the rain again to cross into the Ukraine.
Random-275-300x199.jpg

Random-276-300x199.jpg

Honestly, I’m not without my reservations for this next leg. Being in Prague on my own made me realise again what it is to be in a place where you have NONE of the language! So, I’m even more handicapped than usual from here. Everyone seems to have some distrust of their neighbours, and it doesn’t bode well when you’re riding into their neighbours laps a few hours later. Tomorrow I’m bound for L’viv (UKraine), and I was told tonight that it’s forecast for more torrential rain and roads which make the Republic of Ireland’s pre-Celtic Tiger roads sound like rolled silk. We’ll see.

Nostravie…

S

brings back memories of my times living in Dresden - great roads but 80km means 80kms/h ALWAYS.

keep it going dude - great write up. :thumb2

Trev

Another nice wee write up Simondo.
So that's £120 parking fine, 90 euro speeding fine - it's mounting up! :D
Hope your luck with the law improves.
Pietro will be missing his nice wooden shed back home.
Ride safe

Ye boy ye.

Nice write up but shame about the feds. You should have borrowed my

international disco card. Ride and stay safe.

Ukraine

I eventually got through the border, but won't go into details now as have only a moment and am heading camping in north western ukraine to a Unesco heritage site with some couchsurfers here. Anyway, this is a different world. Will fill in a few days.

Have a good weekend,

S

Back
Top Bottom