Graphics/Sticker

IMG_0057.jpg

One more to go!:aidan

I want a sticker of this:augie

Re: Avatars

:rob
Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work. These rights can be licensed, transferred and/or assigned. Copyright lasts for a certain time period after which the work is said to enter the public domain. Copyright applies to a wide range of works that are substantive and fixed in a medium. Some jurisdictions also recognize "moral rights" of the creator of a work, such as the right to be credited for the work.
The Statute of Anne 1709, full title "An Act for the Encouragement of Learning, by vesting the Copies of Printed Books in the Authors or purchasers of such Copies, during the Times therein mentioned", is now seen as the origin of copyright law.[1] Since the 19th Century copyright is described under the umbrella term intellectual property along with patents and trademarks.
Copyright has been internationally standardized, lasting between fifty and one hundred years from the author's death, or a shorter period for anonymous or corporate authorship. Generally, copyright is enforced as a civil matter, though some jurisdictions do apply criminal sanctions.

(or I'll just take it as an approval of said artwork)
:aidan

:rob
Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work. These rights can be licensed, transferred and/or assigned. Copyright lasts for a certain time period after which the work is said to enter the public domain. Copyright applies to a wide range of works that are substantive and fixed in a medium. Some jurisdictions also recognize "moral rights" of the creator of a work, such as the right to be credited for the work.
The Statute of Anne 1709, full title "An Act for the Encouragement of Learning, by vesting the Copies of Printed Books in the Authors or purchasers of such Copies, during the Times therein mentioned", is now seen as the origin of copyright law.[1] Since the 19th Century copyright is described under the umbrella term intellectual property along with patents and trademarks.
Copyright has been internationally standardized, lasting between fifty and one hundred years from the author's death, or a shorter period for anonymous or corporate authorship. Generally, copyright is enforced as a civil matter, though some jurisdictions do apply criminal sanctions.

(or I'll just take it as an approval of said artwork)
:aidan

gerritupye ya fud.....:aidan

Great sticker for the trip... I'll have a couple and also a couple of site names please; if I'm not too late! :)nenau)please!

Ordered (Site name)

x2

1. The Lost Soul
2. Sgt Bilco
3. Norm
4. Rivendell
5. Garfield
6. Alleycam
7. Aidan1150

(I'll be doing a set of Trip stickers for all):thumb2

Happen i'll have a couple of them there stickers for my collection.
I was going to suggest "Limeys on the Loose 2010" as a sticker tour title,but we aint all Limeys.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom