DT125 tyre pressures

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have a DT125 in the shed that I have been doing a few wee jobs on. Looking at a DT manual that I downloaded on the web I see that the tyre pressures are listed as 1.5bar (22psi) Front and 1.75bar (22.5psi) Rear. Do those tyre pressures seem right to you? I thought they might be a bit low.

The bike has a Pirelli MT43 on the front and a Dunlop K550 on the rear, both tubed.

I have a DT125 in the shed that I have been doing a few wee jobs on. Looking at a DT manual that I downloaded on the web I see that the tyre pressures are listed as 1.5bar (22psi) Front and 1.75bar (22.5psi) Rear. Do those tyre pressures seem right to you? I thought they might be a bit low.

The bike has a Pirelli MT43 on the front and a Dunlop K550 on the rear, both tubed.

Well, Im no Yamaha expert but my trailie (Honda 250) runs 21 PSI front and rear, so I reckon those specs sound about right. I also run as low as 12 psi when out and about on the trail so they sound like road pressures to me...bound to be fine!

if yer stuck i have a haynes manual somewhere :nenau
seems about right though. mine only noticed it was a low pressure when i had a cheap road tyre on it - then it preferred higher pressure, around 30psi.

Back
Top Bottom