Nomad's Tosser Camp out 24-26th sept v3

Axes

I reckon you lot have been whatching that film "The Shining"! Here's Johnny!.thought I prefered the version where Homer does it! or have you been whatching Lenny Henry?. The Monty Python sketch springs to mind,
"The Lumberjack Song. Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok...........

... and dont give her the mic again no one got to sing after her, ....

There's a reason for that...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LB2ii9zZ1M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LB2ii9zZ1M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes please:thumb

This time I promise to attend.

15 and counting

Are you all up for shooting?:rocketwho
The new farm is sorted out,And Billy the Fish has said him and big Pete will do the shooting again.
Clay Shooting is £30 for 50 shots, camping is £10 per bike for the weekend,and food is yet to be sorted out.
Please dont send any money via paypal,i'm sorting out another way of paying.
Havnt heard from Joe yet as to wether he fancies being squadron leader again, as he made a marvellous job last time on our ride out.
Any requests for types of food?

Are you all up for shooting?:rocketwho
The new farm is sorted out,And Billy the Fish has said him and big Pete will do the shooting again.
Clay Shooting is £30 for 50 shots, camping is £10 per bike for the weekend,and food is yet to be sorted out.
Please dont send any money via paypal,i'm sorting out another way of paying.
Havnt heard from Joe yet as to wether he fancies being squadron leader again, as he made a marvellous job last time on our ride out.

Shooting - yes :D, cos I've never done it
Food - will eat anything :)
Moula - let me know :clap
Ride out - I don't have knobblies - is that going to rule me out?

Bounce :bounce1

no worries keith

Shooting - yes :D, cos I've never done it
Food - will eat anything :)
Moula - let me know :clap
Ride out - I don't have knobblies - is that going to rule me out?

Bounce :bounce1
most of us are on tourances, ill be on conti road attacks by then anyways.
I cant think of anyone on tkc's .

Bambi and Nemo :thumb2

Cooked in ashes and/or over an open fire :)

BTW - the only bit of 'off road' was the car park at the aerodrome and the ford*. TKC's wouldn't have helped massively in either case.

*I'm not counting the wet grass we camped on - that was just plain fun getting the rear spun up. I pitied those with ESA.

Also i wish to say

If you look at the end of the thread for version 2, you will see the email receipt for the money we raised in our beer drinking competition.
And it's slowdown's job to sort the beer for the drinking session for his charity this time.:thumb

Drink @ V3.3

Is the drinks menu strictly an ale fest :eek:, or should I bring Pimms :ChrisKelly & Lager :beer:

:JB:clap:JB:clap:JB:clap

ok ill explain

Last time i bought 6 jumbo crates of all different types of beer and lager and cider and soft drinks from asda, then sold them on for a £1 a can.
All profits made went onto charity, we raised £60 odd last time.see v2
We just used an ice cream tub as an honesty box, and by and large it worked very well.
You are welcome to bring yer own by all means.
hope that helps, atb Paul.

Last time i bought 6 jumbo crates of all different types of beer and lager and cider and soft drinks from asda, then sold them on for a £1 a can.
All profits made went onto charity, we raised £60 odd last time.see v2
We just used an ice cream tub as an honesty box, and by and large it worked very well.
You are welcome to bring yer own by all means.
hope that helps, atb Paul.

Sounds cool to me :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I probably will not be there as got to visit Uni's with my son. However, there is a slim chance I could be there but won't know until nearer the time. Be better if somebody else organised the run.

I probably will not be there as got to visit Uni's with my son. However, there is a slim chance I could be there but won't know until nearer the time. Be better if somebody else organised the run.
aw bugger, enjoyed your last run out, twas very good.
Joe, if you just give that £3 to help for heroes over the web, it will save you a journey over here,thanks mate.
ah well any volunteers for squadron leader to organize the ride out?

:moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped::moped:

Back
Top Bottom