Nomad's Tosser Camp out 24-26th sept v3

We made no profit on the beer for charity, i got back basicly what i paid out which was ok, but there was no excess cash for charity

Sorry Paul you put a lot into that camp.

It's just not right that you made what you paid out. Please post up details of the charity and i will donate.

As i hope all others will that forgot to pay for the beer :(

Mike

Sorry Paul you put a lot into that camp.

It's just not right that you made what you paid out. Please post up details of the charity and i will donate.

As i hope all others will that forgot to pay for the beer :(

Mike

Yes, post up the charity paul and well' all contribute (thats a big word when your pissed!) I drank a couple of free pimms very nice but would expect to pay so don't be shy stick up which one and I'm sure we'll all sort it out.
(as long as it aint the RAC benevolent fund!)
Dave (in the middle of a rave ) GS.

Look you lot, do as your told.

Dad knows best, dont worry, i'm not worried,you go out on the town, you spend £50, you have a good night out, its called ...FUN.
We all had a good night,we had fun, i got back basicly what was spent on the beer, thats fine with me.
I'm not worried, really.
I think what happened was, some notes must have blew out of the cash box, i know when ciderman's missus Maria was putting in some dosh, she had a note blow out of it, and it got stuck under my foot as i was crawling in my tent 30 feet away.
I was just trying to raise a few quid for someone else less fortunate than me.Hey i'm a nice guy.
Please dont send me any wonga, just post it in a charity box of some sort. Any Charity is fine.
Oh and dont go stupid either, charity begins at home.If you stick £2 each in a charity box, that should do it.
By the way, its not obligatory to do this ,its merely a suggestion.
The next camp will be a bare bones camp,no daisys diner, no shooting, bring yer own beer and food, just pay Stuart for the camping, i just fancy having a good laugh without chasing people for cash,cheques,paypal,did he pay?, did he not? etc etc.
The money side of it,takes the shine off the camping for me, i just want a good time, with good people, good food, good weather, and good beer.Oh and good music(welldone uncle fester).
Thats my shout,anyone got any suggestions for the dates for the next piss up?Any dates to avoid?:beerjug:
PS On the subject of Food, for saturday night we could all have a meal together and cook it all between us,on loads of cooking stoves, kinda like the massive spag bol we cooked at the hograost in that enormous saucepan.is that any good?:thumb

Dad knows best, dont worry, i'm not worried,you go out on the town, you spend £50, you have a good night out, its called ...FUN.
We all had a good night,we had fun, i got back basicly what was spent on the beer, thats fine with me.
I'm not worried, really.
I think what happened was, some notes must have blew out of the cash box, i know when ciderman's missus Maria was putting in some dosh, she had a note blow out of it, and it got stuck under my foot as i was crawling in my tent 30 feet away.
I was just trying to raise a few quid for someone else less fortunate than me.Hey i'm a nice guy.
Please dont send me any wonga, just post it in a charity box of some sort. Any Charity is fine.
Oh and dont go stupid either, charity begins at home.If you stick £2 each in a charity box, that should do it.
By the way, its not obligatory to do this ,its merely a suggestion.
The next camp will be a bare bones camp,no daisys diner, no shooting, bring yer own beer and food, just pay Stuart for the camping, i just fancy having a good laugh without chasing people for cash,cheques,paypal,did he pay?, did he not? etc etc.
The money side of it,takes the shine off the camping for me, i just want a good time, with good people, good food, good weather, and good beer.Oh and good music(welldone uncle fester).
Thats my shout,anyone got any suggestions for the dates for the next piss up?Any dates to avoid?:beerjug:
PS On the subject of Food, for saturday night we could all have a meal together and cook it all between us,on loads of cooking stoves, kinda like the massive spag bol we cooked at the hograost in that enormous saucepan.is that any good?:thumb

Next camp dates,

24-12-10 to 2-1-11 sounds very good to me :D

Dates

Well, I've got 26th Feb & 19th March 2011 (both saturdays) free from rugby @ the moment. Season finishes on 9th April, so then I'm free for biking n stupidity all spring & summer.

Would prefer it to be warmish :D

Back
Top Bottom