Nomad's Tosser Camp out 24-26th sept v3

Will all the real ale fans stick their hands up....

I'd *like* to bring a minipin(18pints) of local beer - Larkins do a very good session beer and the Westerham Brewery win awards! Remember all proceeds go to charity and this time it's

Obviously there'll be wine for the ladies and Pims for Keith :rolleyes: And Red Bull for Rory (has he got out of bed yet?)

And lager for the :ymca's amongst us. :pullface

Will all the real ale fans stick their hands up....

I'd *like* to bring a minipin(18pints) of local beer - Larkins do a very good session beer and the Westerham Brewery win awards! Remember all proceeds go to charity and this time it's

Obviously there'll be wine for the ladies and Pims for Keith :rolleyes: And Red Bull for Rory (has he got out of bed yet?)

And lager for the :ymca's amongst us. :pullface

Pimms is always a refreshing tipple, especially in the summertime :Motomartin

However, am a big fan of the lager all year round :clap

Will even try a real ale seeing as it's for charity....having said that, I'll drink most things in aid of charity :D:D:D:D:D

real ale

Well it looks like Keith and Neil have 18 pints of bitter to drink over the weekend,that will be no problem for Neil .:augie

Food

Daisy is cooking again for sat night,and sun breakfast,hes got a pass to come and play.:thumb2
Dunno what hes cooking, nor does he most of the time.:rob
I.m still working on that.
Billy is up for the shooting again.:hide

Room for one more by any chance Paul ??

I'm not on-call that weekend and I know how to handle a Shotgun and shoot clays. I'll bring my drinking hat.

Do we have to skin and gut our own dinner ???

Answers

I'm not on-call that weekend and I know how to handle a Shotgun and shoot clays. I'll bring my drinking hat.

Right Yes there is room, but its filling up , but youre in...
Drinking Hat...fecking excellent
You can gut and skin, kill whatever you want, but you dont have to, Daisy has volunteered for the sat eve dinner and sun am brekky, but we can always find something for you to massacre...

Aha, bloody marvellous - good lad :D :D :D :D

but Jon..

where are you putting the wife?
is she coming by car? we need summat to keep Dave occupied...
Wendy and Angela should keep him in check.
Might need another tent..

Back
Top Bottom