Nomad's Tosser Camp out 24-26th sept v3

It's 50/50 for me too, I'm working Friday and Saturday (conti shifts). I'll see how the holiday entitlement is looking a little closer to the date as I'd really like to come along again.

Mick

Squadron Leader here.

Been out today to test the new route for the Saturday afternoon ride following shooting.
70 mile circular (obviously :blast) route with a break midway for food/drink. As a guide, pot of tea is £1:40 which does two cups - you even get saucers:D
Going by the reaction on the last camp ride with Eynsford ford ... I have left this out.
Mixture of all sort of roads but nothing off-road.

Should you want a copy of the route then PM me your email address. Let me know if you want TomTom or Garmin format.

Joe

Squadron Leader here.

Been out today to test the new route for the Saturday afternoon ride following shooting.
70 mile circular (obviously :blast) route with a break midway for food/drink. As a guide, pot of tea is £1:40 which does two cups - you even get saucers:D
Going by the reaction on the last camp ride with Eynsford ford ... I have left this out.
Mixture of all sort of roads but nothing off-road.

Should you want a copy of the route then PM me your email address. Let me know if you want TomTom or Garmin format.

Joe

Nicely done Joe...don't need a copy of the route, but looking forward to la ride out & a bit more fording following the Hog Raost session :thumb2:thumb2

well thats 3 for the bike wash

Iill do Eynsford again to wash the mud off.
Keith and Joe like to get their rubber duckys out.:augie

easy

It's 50/50 for me too, I'm working Friday and Saturday (conti shifts). I'll see how the holiday entitlement is looking a little closer to the date as I'd really like to come along again.

Mick
just throw a tom and dicky,, and say DR Nomad recommended a weekend of fresh air to make you well.:blagblah

Iill do Eynsford again to wash the mud off.
Keith and Joe like to get their rubber duckys out.:augie

Well, me being such an experienced forder now y'understand, it'd be downright unsporting to have a go :augie..he he he.....

Joe C

All Paid.
Squadron Leader cleared for take off

Hot News, Mr Keith Bouncer is now the DJ
With some Rockin Tunes set up, hes ready the play the
Labels on the Tables.:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast

All Paid.
Squadron Leader cleared for take off

Hot News, Mr Keith Bouncer is now the DJ
With some Rockin Tunes set up, hes ready to play the
Labels on the Tables.:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast

Paul - do you have a docking station avec les speakers etc, battery powered? (recall such a device from the Hog Raost) Let me know, and I will purchase extra batteries :Motomartin

Paul - do you have a docking station avec les speakers etc, battery powered? (recall such a device from the Hog Raost) Let me know, and I will purchase extra batteries :Motomartin
no need, got one of these...i bought it for the last camp, runs 12 hrs on a charge,22w watts rms, avin it large, i might buy another one yet...:augie

Attachments

• alesis.jpg
    alesis.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 91
no need, got one of these...i bought it for the last camp, runs 12 hrs on a charge,22w watts rms, avin it large, i might buy another one yet...:augie

JESUS!!!!!! Now that's a magnificent piece of kit :thumb2

Rave tent, major boom box......glitter ball & strobe lighting anyone??

OH Dear

Sorry to say best add me to the list of people that can't make it.
ive just had the shooting trophy engraved with your name on it,ready for this event, ah well back to the trophy shop:augie

tallgirl

payment received..
participants so far paid..
Me
Cookie Dave
Pukmeister
Gs or Bust And better half
Keith Bouncer
Joe C
Dave The Rave Gs
Ciderman and better half
Tallgirl

There are 6 other chaps still pondering....hmmm, shall i ?sharnt i?
Closer to the time i'll be sending you all sat nav co-ordinates and road routes to the event.
The Rave tent is ordered,i couldnt get the sides as they dont make them any more,Just need a big ribbon to christen it!!
That just leaves LO-IQ and MGJ to wing their most welcome contributions ,and weve paid for it, by the the time i chip in too.
atb Paul

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom