BWTI Thank You Thread

garfield

Reaction score
That's me just home, a fast blast up the road, pics to follows, had an awesome weekend, the amount of effort put in by the NE folks to make the event so good is nothing short of brilliant, bring on next year I hope.....:clap:clap:clap

Back home too.........................90 miles in 75 mins:D

Thanks.......................

Colin and Georgia - a truly fantastic event which became so good:thumb2:clap

Mort and Gail - you both also did a superb job:clap

Clem and his wife for sorting out the 'Bar Extraodinaire' - it was brill and the backroom stuff:clap

Petcul for the offroad.................................

and everyone else for a very pleasant and friendly GS event - it was superb:beerjug::thumb:clap:bow

+1 to EVERYONE involved.... SUperb weekend, Put me down for next time !!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkuOAY-S6OY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkuOAY-S6OY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>:beer:

Big thank you to Colin and everyone who made the weekend such a success.
Great venue, the band was exellent,and the brilliant weather rounded the weekend off.:thumb2
Thanks again
Glenn and Angela
Whitby

Had a brilliant time a big thank you from mr b and Pauline . :clap

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend, my first GS
"do" and I had a great time.

I second everything what's been said in this thread so far. Thanks to all involved. And good to see some more new (to me) faces., and see some old ones again

:thumb

just one word !

Perfik :bow :bow :bow

Back home too.........................90 miles in 75 mins:D

Thanks.......................

Colin and Georgia - a truly fantastic event which became so good:thumb2:clap

Mort and Gail - you both also did a superb job:clap

Clem and his wife for sorting out the 'Bar Extraodinaire' - it was brill and the backroom stuff:clap

Petcul for the offroad.................................

and everyone else for a very pleasant and friendly GS event - it was superb:beerjug::thumb:clap:bow

Wot he said, nice to meet ya'll & thanks again :beerjug:

Will my liver ever forgive me:D

Great time , brilliant weather ................... :Motomartin

................................................................ :ChrisKelly

................................................................. :jager

...................................................................:friday

...................................................................... :hogroast

..........................................................................:bluesn2s

had a great time
only 34 miles to home but covered in flies then collapsed in front of telly

thanks to all that made the event happen, know how much work u folks put in (wont list your names cos i know ill forget someone)
bar, band, location, weather, food all 1st class and not forgetting the raffle

btw enjoyed my stints behind the bar feel free to put me on the rotor for next year

amazing how much people can drink & give to a great charity

thanks again :beerjug::beerjug:

ps ride out was good too (maybe a bit of a understatement)

Superb weekend- great beer, great music, great rideout and great company. Never been on a UKGSER do before- hopefully this will be my first of many.

Treated this weekend away as a dry run to make sure my 1200ADV is ready for my Czech adventure after it being into RGM to have all the gearbox oil seals replaced and a new clutch.

Got home this afternoon- my outer final drive oil seal is now leaking- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Have spent more on this bike in 9 months than I have in 5 years on my 1150.

Back
Top Bottom