A few from me

brassmonkey001

I should change this
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
All taken with my phone as I can't be arsed with dragging the DSLR around, So apologies for the quality. Zoom has stopped working, and it only captures images when it feels like it and then only saves a few of those as well... :(

Riding up the M6 for a spell I hit some traffic, and feeling it to be lunchtime I left the motorway just south of Lancaster to find sustenance. Within five minutes I was here

DSC00462.jpg

I think I saw Shep in the distance but he didn't chug down to say hello, miserable fcuker!

On arrival I saw Borderraider and got my special one-of-a-kind T-shirt featuring a familiar face

DSC00470.jpg

Once Chez Monkey was set up, I could then relax and enjoy myself

DSC00476.jpg

Now, Colins' rideout was very good and took in an unexpected venue

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

It was really quite impressive!

DSC00465.jpg

A quick stop on the rideout

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

And then back to the bar for drinky-poos with stunning views

DSC00471.jpg

Some views being more stunning than others

DSC00472.jpg

I think the loud shirt bar has been raised this weekend. I don't know how it can be topped!

Last one, another stunning view. This time at five o' clock Sunday morning as the sun was rising

DSC00474.jpg

And that's it from me I'm afraid. If anyone can recommend a suitable compact camera or even better a decent camera phone (as I really need to replace my phone now) then I promise to do better next time. :thumb2

The only unopened bottle? Water:D

Looks like a fun weekend.

You know the drill. :thumb2

Managed to tease a couple more out of my phone - James Burton takes male grooming tips from 'enry Cooper shock horror!

DSC00473.jpg

Another early morning shot

DSC00475.jpg

And one from my early retirement from the border raid.

DSC00469.jpg

We were taking bets on how long it would take for you to go and change. About ten minutes as I recall, I had you down for five. :blast

Yes I won that bet it was 9 minutes 23 seconds! And I got raffle prize to boot :D

And Morts second hand torch that he dropped in his pint twice:thumb

MacFarlane;2349841And Morts second hand torch that he dropped in his pint twice:thumb[/QUOTE said:
The lengths some folk will go to to demonstrate something is waterproof. Well beer proof:D

I'm sad to have missed this weekend:(

Yes I won that bet it was 9 minutes 23 seconds! And I got raffle prize to boot :D

And Morts second hand torch that he dropped in his pint twice:thumb

The lengths some folk will go to to demonstrate something is waterproof. Well beer proof:D

I'm sad to have missed this weekend:(

You had to be there....it was a genuine accident:blush

See you there next year then:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom